In the song "Money For Nothin" by 80s rock band The Dire Straits, who sings the ethereal lines "I Want My MTV"? Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia is the fear of what? What is the third largest national park in the United States? What is the name of the highest rank in sumo, a word which translates to "horizontal rope?" Join quizmasters Lee and Marc as they guess and reveal the answers to these questions and more in this episode of the Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge: Live Games — Check out our calendar to see where you can compete at Know Nonsense Trivia events!
- Enhance.Computer — A browser game (Chrome) inspired by the classic "ENHANCE" scene from Ridley Scott's Blade Runner.
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia Song
- Drinking at Disney: A Tipsy Travel Guide to Walt Disney World's Bars, Lounges & Glow Cubes — A book co-written by Know Nonsense Live regular player Rhiannon.
- The Dire Straits – Money For Nothing
- Bruce Springsteen – Born in the U.S.A. (demo)
- The Puppetmaster (trailer)
- The Fog of War (trailer)