Quizmasters Lee and Marc celebrate 100 episodes with rose-colored reflections and a full trivia quiz, with topics including Chemistry, Famous Centennials, U.S. Presidents, Vocabulary, Broadway, Television, Terms of Venery, Celebrities, Companies, Products & Brands, Arcade Games, The Beatles, Geography and more!
- CHEMISTRY - What is the most abundant element by weight in the human body?
- FAMOUS CENTENNIALS - From May 10th to November 10th in 1876, what event occurred at the 1876 Centennial Exhibition in Philadelphia, PA?
- U.S. PRESIDENTS - Reading a prepared statement regarding the famine in the Congo, the release of two Americans from Russian custody, and negotiations for an atomic test ban treaty, which President was the first to host a live televised news conference?
- VOCABULARY - In the rogue’s lexicon, what is a bonesetter?
- U.S. HISTORY - Who, along with Timothy McVeigh was responsible for carrying out the 1995 Oklahoma City bombings?
- BROADWAY - Actors Brian Dennehy, Dustin Hoffman, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman have all portrayed the same character in what play that is the only to have won the Tony Award for ‘Best Revival’ three times?
- TELEVISION - The first music video to air on MTV for a second time was for a song called “You Better, You Bet” by which group that formed in London in 1964?
- TERMS OF VENERY - A convocation is a term that refers to a large gathering of what bird?
- CELEBRITIES - Known for his production company’s unique vanity cards, which creator and producer of popular sitcoms began his television career by composing the scores for cartoons such as Heathcliff and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?
- COMPANIES, PRODUCTS & BRANDS - After the North American video game crash of 1983, scores of Atari systems and cartridges, including E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, were dumped in a landfill in which state?
- ARCADE GAMES - “Boon-ga Boon-ga”, an arcade game based on the Japanese social prank kancho, features what as a controller?
- THE BEATLES - The Beatles released more than one album in a year five times. One of the years that they released only one album was 1966. What album was released?
Rate My Question
- VOCABULARY - What word, which means by one hundred, is spelled as one word in the United States but two words in other parts of the English-speaking world?
- BROADWAY - Mark Hammill, Billy Crudup, Bradley Cooper and David Bowie have all starred in what 1977 play that was adapted for film in 1980?
- GEOGRAPHY - In Africa, what four countries border Namibia?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- June 1st, 2020 – Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Live on Twitch 7pm - 9pm
- June 4th, 2020 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Live on Twitch 7pm - 9pm
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Dylan, Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Gil, David, Rachael, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Logan, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Mo, Matthew, Nicole, Luc, Hank, Justin, Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Shaun, Lucas and Max
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Mike S. ,Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C.
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast — Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast — Join us on our Facebook group!
- knownonsensetrivia - Twitch — Play Know Nonsense Trivia on Mondays and Thursdays at 7pm EST!
- RICHARD JEWELL - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube — A trailer for the movie mentioned by Marc in Round 1.
- Atari Game Over Trailer - YouTube — A trailer for the documentary that helped Lee suss one of Marc's question in Round 2.
- "Very Near Mint" by Justin Peterson — A highly entertaining out of print graphic novel by guest and friend of the show Justin Peterson.