Quizmasters Lee and Marc are joined by Kyle Anne to ask, suss and answer a general knowledge quiz with topics including NBA, Olympic Athletes, Defense Attorney, French Language, Nuclear Energy, Caribbean Food, Method Actors, Geography, Video Games, Movie Antagonists, Food, Smurfs, Music and more!
- NBA - What is the only NBA team to have all players choose the same message for their jersey for the 2020 season?
- OLYMPIC ATHLETES - Athlete and smuggler Reg Spiers is known for shipping what in 1964 from England to his native Australia in a box labeled “cans of paint”?
- DEFENSE ATTORNEY - What criminal defense attorney was known for representing Ernest Medina for the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam, Patty Hearst, for her bank robberies after being kidnapped, as well being part of O.J. Simpson's dream team at his murder trial in 1994?
- FRENCH LANGUAGE - Once meaning “idiot”, or “nincompoop” in French slang, the word cornichon would refer to what charcuterie board item?
- NUCLEAR ENERGY - As of 2020 this year, which European country got 75% of its electricity from nuclear power, the most of every country?
- CARRIBEAN FOOD - What Jamaican dish typically involves seafood, plantains, yam, tomato and onion stewed in coconut milk?
- METHOD ACTORS - What actor typically picks a different cologne for each character, but opted for baby oil during filming of Furious 7, where makeup artists were also instructed to not to “remove any sweat”?
- GEOGRAPHY - Algeria became the largest country in Africa as of 2011 when what country became divided into two?
- VIDEO GAMES - Legends, Battle Network and Star Force are all spin-offs of what popular video game series that began in 1987 and was developed by Capcom?
- MOVIE ANTAGONISTS - Amon Goeth is one of the main antagonists in what movie?
- FOOD - What fish was the most popular sushi ingredient in Japan for the sixth year in a row according to a 2017 survey done by a leading Japanese seafood company?
Rate My Question
- SMURFS - What is the system of measurement used for the height of a smurf?
- ANIMALS - The snood is a distinctive caruncle--a fleshy outgrowth--unique to what creature? - submitted by Evan
- MUSIC - What band was known for using a large P.A. system known as the “Wall of Sound” starting in 1974?
- MUSIC - McKinley Morganfield, who would inspire bands such as the Rolling Stones, Cream and Fleetwood Mac with his "screaming guitar and howling piano" on a 1956 tour of England was known professionally by what name?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- September 17th, 2020 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Live on Twitch 8pm - 10pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Dylan, Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Lydia, Gil, David, Rachael, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Lisa, Alex, Jenny, Logan, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Mo, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin, Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Shaun, Lucas and Max
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Mike S. ,Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C.
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast | Facebook — Join us on our Facebook group!
- knownonsensetrivia - Twitch — Play Know Nonsense Trivia on Thursdays at 8pm EST!
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon!
- Music | Kyle Anne — Kyle Anne's music on Bandcamp
- What Kazakhstan really thought of Borat - BBC Culture — More details on the relationship between Sacha Baron Cohen and Kazakhstan
- Virtual Punk Rock Karaoke Fundraiser | Facebook — Watch Marc and friends play live on Monday Night!
- VOTE 4 MILLSAP : denvernuggets — A humorous NBA message/jersey number combo.
- Nuclear Power in [XXXX] | Nuclear Energy - World Nuclear Association — More info about Marc's last question in round one.