Quizmasters Lee and Marc are joined by Jon Lewis to ask, suss and answer a general knowledge quiz with topics including Norse Mythology, Comedians, Chocolate, Authors, Product Placement, Pro-Wrestling, Catchphrases, Celebrities Gone Wild, Beverages, NBA Championships and Records, Geometry, Movie Directors, U.S. Culture, Arcade Games, Cities in California, Food Companies and more!
- NORSE MYTHOLOGY - According to Norse mythology, Odin's horse Sleipnir has how many legs?
- COMEDIANS - What SCTV cast member was known for their impressions of Orson Welles, Michael Caine and Bob Hope as well as original character Doug MacKenzie (alongside Rick Moranis’s Bob)?
- CHOCOLATE - Valentine's Day is right around the corner, a day where you are obligated to be happy with delicious treats and cards. With chocolate being one of the biggest sellers on Valentine's Day, what country consumes the most chocolate?
- AUTHORS - What famous author traveled with Truman Capote to help him with interviewing and investigating people for the novel In Cold Blood?
- PRODUCT PLACEMENT - Beating out Jean Claude Van Damme in Bloodsport, what corporate mascot earned a Golden Raspberry Award for Worst New Star for their cameo in 1988's Mac and Me?
- PRO-WRESTLING - Following WWE's WCW poorly received invasion angle, who was the final WCW champion?
- “French Guinea is considered to be part of France, not a territory.” - Manuel
- CATCHPHRASES - “Whoa Nellie!” and “Wowie Kazowie!” were catchphrases of what children’s television character, who was popularized by Larry Harmon and played by several performers?
- CELEBRITIES GONE WILD - Mr. T was involved in the Lake Forest Chainsaw Massacre in 1987 by felling over 100 trees to the horror of residents of what major city?
- BEVERAGES - Dr. Pepper was created in the 1880's by pharmacist Charles Alderton, first served around 1885 in this Texas city?
- NBA RECORDS - Setting a record in the league for most points scored in an NBA game, how many points did Wilt Chamberlain of the Philadelphia Warriors score on March 2, 1962?
- GEOMETRY - How many faces are there on an icosahedron?
- MOVIE DIRECTORS - J.J. Abrams is associated with big budget blockbusters, with his last film being Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. What was J.J. Abrams first major studio directorial debut?
Rate My Question
- U.S. CULTURE - A staple product of Charleston markets, Sweetgrass Baskets are tightly woven baskets made of marshgrass. What culture, located in the coastal regions from Jacksonville FL through Cape Fear NC, is responsible for carrying on the tradition of sweetgrass basket-making? - submitted by Stewart Schrieffer
- ARCADE GAMES - What classic arcade game was created to make use of the developer's surplus arcade monitors? - submitted by GrandtasticGlenn
- NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS - As of 2020, there are two teams for the number of NBA Championships won. Who are the two teams?
- CITIES IN CALIFORNIA - What city, the largest in Silicon Valley, is the third largest city in California?
- FOOD COMPANIES - What S&P 500 company, founded in 1897 by an apple butter peddler and owner of the Jif peanut butter brand, is also the parent company of pet brands Milk Bone, Kibbles n Bits, and 9 Lives as well as coffee brands Foldger's, Cafe Bustelo and retail bags of coffee bearing the Dunkin trademark?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- January 20th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- January 21st, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia on Twitch - 8 pm EST
- Know Nonsense Trivia returns to Palace Pub and Wine Bar — Know Nonsense Trivia will soon be resuming trivia at Palace Pub & Wine Bar in Cape Coral on a monthly basis. We are currently considering Friday or Saturday nights (around 8pm) for our quizzes. Your feedback is needed!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Episode 132: The Misters of Cersei — Support the show on Patreon!
- knownonsensetrivia - Twitch — Play Know Nonsense Trivia on Wednesday at 7:30pm (pub quiz-style) and Thursdays at 8pm EST (game show-style)!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast | Facebook — Join us on our Facebook group!
- KnowNonsenseTrivia — Join our subreddit!
- Know Nonsense Trivia — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- Trivia Night @ The Point | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- jonlewis - Twitch — Follow and Subscribe to Jon Lewis on Twitch!
- Home | jonlewis — Get copies of Jon's comic series, Detail: Nowhere and other art in his web store!
- Scott Steiner's Math Promo Sacrifice 2008 ACTUAL FOOTAGE - YouTube — The funny wrestling promo cited by Lee and Jon
- Lyrics To Go — Marc and Seth's new podcast!