Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet to ask, suss and answer a general knowledge quiz with topics including Fast Food, First # Hits, Lucky Charms, Product Mascots, Classic TV, NBA Records, The Periodic Table, Movies, Video Games, NHL, Famous Races, World War II, The Vinyl Revival, Product Endorsements and more!
- FAST FOOD - What two fast food restaurants feature an identical Happy Star logo, and are both owned by parent company CKE?
- FIRST #1 HITS - "Wake Up Little Susie" was the first number one hit by what group?
- LUCKY CHARMS - Citing it as his lucky charm, which Pokémon card did Logan Paul wear to the ring in his 2021 exhibition boxing match with Floyd Mayweather (#6 in the Pokédex)?
- PRODUCT MASCOTS - Mr. Whipple was the mascot of what brand name product from 1964-1985?
- CLASSIC TELEVISION - What recurring SNL character first appeared in a sketch entitled ""Jaws II"" on the Candice Bergen-hosted episode in Season 1 (1975)?
- NBA RECORDS - What ex-Laker currently holds the NBA record for most career personal fouls?
- 153 - Ajax is a Dutch football team, not Spanish.
- 153 - Warner Brothers does actually not own Movie World, they license their properties to Village Roadshow.
- 153 - Woodie Guthrie’s “This Land Is Your Land” could be a good hint for Lee’s ocean current question.
- PERIODIC TABLE - Which soft, silvery white alkali metal has the atomic number 3?
- MOVIES - Tromaville, the fictional setting where most Troma Entertainment films take place, is said to be located in which U.S. state?
- VIDEO GAMES - In Pac-Man, what color is the ghost named Clyde?
- NHL - What West Division NHL team's home arena was flooded in 1995, causing the only NHL game on record ever to be cancelled due to rain?
- FAMOUS RACES - What race was started in 1911 by a man named Carl Fischer?
- WORLD WAR II - Which British prime minister declared war on Germany in 1939, leading Britain into WWII?
Rate My Question
- VIDEO GAMES - What video game, that won the 1996 Game of the Year award, is credited with creating and popularizing the color coded rarity system for in game rewards?
- VIDEO GAMES - In 1978, what video game is popularly believed to have caused a shortage of Yen coins in Japan?
- THE VINYL REVIVAL - Celebrating the 50th anniversary of its first release, what album sold 246,000 copies in 2019, making it the best selling album on vinyl in a single year since the vinyl revival began in 2007?
- WORLD WAR II - Against which country did Hitler launch Operation Barbarossa?
- PRODUCT ENDORSEMENTS - Which athlete has appeared on the Wheaties cereal box the most?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- June 16th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- June 24th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
- June 21st, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia MEGAQUIZ on Twitch - 8:00 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam, Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Mo, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin, Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Mike S., Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C.
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast | Facebook — Join us in our Facebook group!
- /r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- knownonsensetrivia - Twitch — Play Know Nonsense Trivia on Twitch! Follow us over there to get notifications when we go live!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- Lyrics To Go — Marc's OTHER podcast...about bad song lyrics!
- Jewel, Kurt Loder Square Off On Poetic License - MTV
- Jewel and Jessica Simpson - Who will save your soul... - YouTube