Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet to ask, suss and answer a general knowledge quiz with topics including Vocabulary, TV Spinoffs, U.S. Landmarks, Australia, Movies, Grammar, Medical Etymology, Anatomy, College Baseball, Movie Baseball, Movie Plot Details, Star Wars, Famous Athletes, Cults, Cartoons, Animals, The Beatles and more!
- VOCABULARY - Astra, Tomahawk and Sparrow are types of what?
- TV SPINOFFS - What TV show spawned a spin-off series of DVDs and Pay-Per-View specials called "Too Hot for TV"
- U.S. LANDMARKS - Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer statues are sculpted on Main Street in the city of Hannibal, located in which U.S. state?
- AUSTRALIA - In 2008, Australia was overrun with over a million of what invasive feral species of animal, causing the government to implement a pest management plan that included exporting them to Saudi Arabia?
- MOVIES - The Gainesville Ripper was the inspiration for what horror movie franchise?
- GRAMMAR - "The quick brown fox jumps over a lazy dog" is considered what type of sentence as it uses every letter of the alphabet at least once?
- 154 - Buddy Holly’s band was The Crickets. Land Shark beer has no connection the the SNL sketch, but is based on Jimmy Buffett’s song “fins”. Everquest never came out on the Dreamcast. - Lee
- 154 - The team from Major League is a real baseball team: the Cleveland Indians - A-A-Ron
- MEDICAL ETYMOLOGY - What part of the circulatory system is derived from the latin and greek words for "air holder"?
- ANATOMY - In what organ of the human body would you find nephrons?
- COLLEGE BASEBALL - Which US city is sometimes known as the "Gateway to the West" and hosts the World College Series annually in June?
- MOVIE PLOT DETAILS - What make is the missing vehicle Dude, Where's My Car?
- STAR WARS - For which Star Wars title did James Earl Jones receive his first credit for voicing the character of Darth Vader, which also features the screen debut of bounty hunter Boba Fett?
- FAMOUS ATHLETES - Who was nicknamed Sportsman of the Century by Sports Illustrated in 1999?
Rate My Question
- CULTS - Actress Michelle Pfeiffer was once a member of what cult and diet fad that believed humans could survive without food or water, by absorbing the energy of the universe? - submitted by Dylan
- CARTOONS - In a popular episode of Rick and Morty, what is the name of the clone who Rick creates in an attempt to create a "morally neutral superleader"? - submitted by A-A-Ron
- ANIMALS - What animal in the order struthioniformes is the only animal with four kneecaps?
- THE BEATLES - The Beatles tried to obtain the film rights to what book, so they could star in it and get Stanley Kubrick to direct?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- June 21st, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia MEGAQUIZ on Twitch - 8:00 pm EDT
- June 23rd, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- June 24th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam, Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Mo, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin, Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Mike S., Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C.
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast | Facebook — Join us in our Facebook group!
- KnowNonsenseTrivia — Join our subreddit!
- knownonsensetrivia - Twitch — Play Know Nonsense Trivia on Twitch! Follow us over there to get notifications when we go live!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Know Nonsense Trivia — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!