Quizmasters Lee and Marc are joined by Kristin and Fletcher to ask, suss and answer a general knowledge quiz with topics including State Nicknames, Dogs, Body Parts, SpongeBob Squarepants, TV Records, Parody Music, RuPaul’s Drag Race, Country Music, Fourth of July, Games, Looney Tunes, Halloween Candy, Phobias, Gestures, Retro Video Games, The Bible and more!
- STATE NICKNAMES - Which Midwestern state is known as "the Peace Garden state"?
- DOGS - What breed of dog is named for an Italian monk who created a traveler's hospice in the Western Alps between Switzerland and Italy?
- BODY PARTS - The term for what part of the body originates from the latin term for "little mouse"?
- SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS - What are the names of SpongeBob Squarepants parents?
- TV RECORDS - Having run for nine seasons, Family Matters became the second-longest running live action sitcom with a predominantly African American cast behind what TV show?
- PARODY MUSIC - In 2001, BBC Records released a parody version of Lou Bega's Mambo No. 5 sung by which helpful British animated character?
- Lee recalls the name of a country he couldn’t remember in episode 157 and we hear from Manu with a Know Note.
- RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE - Parodying a game show, what challenge on RuPaul's Drag Race tests a contestants skill at celebrity impersonation and improvisational comedy?
- COUNTRY MUSIC - What song had two different versions: first by the Moody Brothers nominated for best country performance in 1985, and later by The Chieftains, receiving a Grammy nomination with Ricky Skaggs, in 1992?
- FOURTH OF JULY - Which New England city holds the record for the longest-running Fourth of July parade?
- GAMES - The patient in the classic game Operation has what name?
- LOONEY TUNES - Which Looney Tunes character debuted in the 1948 Bugs Bunny cartoon Haredevil Hare and is regularly shown wearing basketball sneakers?
- HALLOWEEN CANDY - From base to point, what is the order of colors on a piece of candy corn?
Rate My Question
- FARM LINGO - What is the difference between a cow, a bull, a steer and a heifer? - submitted by Spencer the Chef
- PHOBIAS - Caprophobia is a fear of what?
- GESTURES - The Indonesian word Mencolek describes what well known gesture?
- RETRO VIDEO GAMES - In the 1981 hit arcade game Frogger, on what object can you land and safely ride until it submerges underwater?
- THE BIBLE - The story of Samson appears in what book of The Bible, whose name is six letters long?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- July 14th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- July 15th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia MEGAQUIZ on Twitch - 8:00 pm EDT
- July 22nd, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam, Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Mo, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin, Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Mike S., Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C.
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast | Facebook — Join us in our Facebook group!
- /r/KnowNonsenseTrivia — Join our subreddit!
- knownonsensetrivia - Twitch — Play Know Nonsense Trivia on Twitch! Follow us over there to get notifications when we go live!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!