Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a general knowledge quiz on Anatomy, 70's Movies, 80's Sitcoms, Literature, U.S. History, Retro Games, Vintage Toys and more!
- JAM BANDS - What jam band is responsible for the song "Wilson," which became a popular chant amongst fans of Seattle Seahawks' quarterback Russell Wilson?
- 80’s SITCOMS - Airing for four seasons on NBC, the Tanner family orbited the title character of which popular 80's sitcom?
- DOG BREEDS - What breed of dog was Boo, the pet of a Facebook executive and Virgin America's official pet liaison? 70’s MOVIES - Chuck Wepner was the real-life inspiration for which movie series that began with a film released in 1976? RELIGION - What Christian denomination was begun by John Wesley in 1738? ANIMALS - Marsupials are classified into two superorders based on geographic origin, Ameridelphia (which accounts for roughly 25% of all marsupials) and what other super order? HAWAIIAN LANGUAGE - "Sheltered Harbor" is the translation of what Hawaiian word?
- URBAN LEGENDS - The DaVinci Code repeats the myth that the glass pyramid in front of the Louvre consists of how many panes of glass?
- RETRO GAMING - Peter Pepper was the protagonist who is pursued by dangerous food foes (such as Mr. Hot Dog, Mr. Pickle and Mr. Egg) in what 1980's ladder climbing game that was released in arcades as well as home video game consoles?
- BIRD ANATOMY - What bird bone is known as the "wishbone"?
- ANATOMY - The gnathion is the midpoint on the lowest part of which bone in the body?
- LITERATURE - What is the vocation of Ichabod Crane in The Legend of Sleepy Hollow?
- EUROPEAN FOODS - What dish whose origin dates to the 7th century Andalusia is traditionally made with ripe tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, garlic, and bread moistened with water that is blended with olive oil and vinegar?
Rate My Question
- FIRST LADIES - Of the 46 presidencies, which First Lady never moved into the White House due to her husband’s untimely death? - Captain Nick
- THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - In multiple iterations of the story Erik, the Phantom dresses as what character from a popular short story by Edgar Allan Poe? HUMAN ANATOMY - Of the over 60 sphincters in the human body, how many are in the digestive tract?
- PUMPKINS - In the sport of pumpkin chucking, pumpkins that burst after leaving the barrel or sling before hitting the ground are disqualified and referred to as what prepared food?
- VINTAGE TOYS - “You run, you slide, you hit the bump and take a dive” were the words to the jingle for what toy from the 1980's to 1990's?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- November 24th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- December 1st, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challegnge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Brandon, Issa, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Robb, Rachael, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin, Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- California Raisins - "Books, Check 'Em Out" (1990 PSA) - YouTube — Marc references this PSA towards the end of Round Two
- Drunk History Vol. 4: William Henry Harrison on Vimeo