Quizmasters Lee and Marc welcome Seth for a general knowledge quiz on The Beatles, Geography, Chemistry, Psychology, Animals, Board Games, History and more!
- JAMES BOND - Who played James Bond in Goldfinger?
- THE BEATLES - What Beatles song started as a 27-minute long jam and was named after a British amusement park attraction?
- GEOGRAPHY - The Dardanelles, also known from classical antiquities as the Hellespont, is a narrow, natural strait, an internationally significant waterway, in what country?
- BASKETBALL - The official Spalding NBA basketball, used in all official league games, has black lines separating it into how many segments?
- POLITICS - The modern left-right political spectrum emerged following what historic event in 1789 (when liberals sat on the left side of the assembly and conservatives on the right)?
- CHEMISTRY - When a triglyceride is treated with sodium hydroxide, what is created as the result?
- PSYCHOLOGY - Spineless, Tyrannical, Enforcing, and Explosive are subtypes of what personality disorder that is named after a French nobleman?
- ZIP CODES - In what state would you find the zip code 12345?
- FARM LINGO - A steer is a castrated bull, a barrow is a castrated pig, and a gelding is a castrated horse; what kind of animal is a capon?
- BOARD GAMES - In 2006, Monopoly Here and Now was replaced, which replaced the railroads with four U.S. airports; what four airports were used in the game?
- ANIMAL CALLS - "Bugling" is the term used to describe the call of which antlered North American animal?
- ANCIENT HISTORY - The Hasmonean dynasty was established after the defeat of the Seleucid empire in the Levant in 160 B.C.E. The revolt was led by a man named Judah, who along with his four brothers were given what surname which in Aramaic means "The Hammer"?
Rate My Question
- U.S. PRESIDENTS - What US president, known as Unconditional Surrender, spent the two years immediately after his presidency traveling the world, being the first president to visit Jerusalem?
- U.S. HISTORY - The first U.S. retaliation for the attack on Pearl Harbor took place in what month?
- CEREAL BRANDS - Put the following cereals in order from oldest to newest: Frosted Flakes, Raisin Bran, Life and Rice Crispies?
- CULTS - Members of what cult formed by J.R. Bob Dobbs in 1979 claimed that their prediction of an alien invasion signalling the the end of the world in 1998 (known as X-Day) was wrong because they had gotten the date upside down, and would really be happening on 8661?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- December 15th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- December 16th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Brandon, Issa, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Robb, Rachael, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin, Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Lyrics To Go — Marc and Seth's podcast about bad or misunderstood song lyrics!
- Paul McCartney & John Lennon Jerkoff Game Reactions - YouTube
- Stream 2nd Annual Yuletide Extravaganza - The Amelia and Mom Show by The Shytunas | Listen online for free on SoundCloud — The Shytunas 2021 Yuletide Radio Show!