Quizmasters Lee and Marc welcome Erik and Bobby for a general knowledge quiz on topics Animals, Sports, Board Games, Astronomy, Language, New Year’s, and more!
- ANIMALS - What common variety invertebrate animal has 32 brains, ten stomachs, several hundred teeth and 18 testicles?
- BIRDS - What kind of North American blackbird features an iridescent head in adults and is referred to as a "plague" when speaking of a group?
- SHIPPING - What country has the largest postal system in the world, boasting more that 155,000 post offices and five million postal workers?
- SPORTS - The vast majority and top level of men's decathlons are divided into how many days of competition?
- FURNITURE - What is the french term for an upholstered sofa that is the shape of a chair but long enough to support the legs (which translates into 'long chair' from its native language)?
- BABIES - Until the mid-1980's, it was believed that babies could not do what?
- GRAPHIC DESIGN - In type design, what is the term for the space between any two characters?
- BOARD GAMES - How many weapons are there in the classic game Clue?
- ASTRONOMY - In order to maintain functionality, the James Webb Telescope's orbit will be further than what solar systems orbit?
- BEER - The term 'stout' is used interchangeably with what other type of well-hopped dark beer, which was the first to be brewed globally and was named for its early appreciators?
- MINERALS - What mineral whose name is derived from Greek for 'stone or mineral which strikes fire' is also known as Fool's Gold?
- VITAMINS - Thiamine is also known as which vitamin?
Rate My Question
- LANGUAGE - Derived from a Japanese art form, what is the portmanteau to describe an NFL game’s final point combination, that has never before occurred in the league’s history?
- NEW YEARS - On New Year's Eve in Scotland, who do you kiss at midnight?
- ANIMALS - How many jointed appendages does a crab have?
- FILMMAKING TERMS - What is the filmmaking term for character narration, soundtrack or music overlay and sound effects from outside the film-world?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- December 29th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- December 30th, 2021 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Brandon, Issa, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Robb, Rachael, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin, Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Lyrics To Go — Marc and Seth's podcast about bad or misunderstood song lyrics!
- There's Something Strange Going On Inside Neptune | Space