Quizmasters Lee and Marc welcome Kristin and Fletcher for a general knowledge quiz on topics including Anatomy, Board Games, Greek Mythology, Botany, Disney, Beer, Medical Terms, Music Theory and more!
- BOARD GAMES - Only three original tokens remain active from Monopoly's beginnings in 1937; what are they?
- ANATOMY - What is the name of the fleshy bag that hangs at the back of the throat?
- GREEK MYTHOLOGY - In Greek mythology, Medusa and her sister are Gorgons, winged women who have hair made of venomous snakes. What are the names of Medusa's two sisters?
- THANKSGIVING - In what year was the first Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?
- BOTANY - Prometheus and Methuselah are the world's two oldest trees; in what states do they reside?
- DISNEY - What figure of Slavic folklore was depicted in Disney's 1940 classic film Fantasia as a being of pure evil tormenting a village during a Night on Bald Mountain?
- BEER - Which beer brand's original recipe is so old that it did not include yeast?
- MEDICAL TERMS - Inguinal, Femoral, Epigastric and Umbilical are all types of what medical condition?
- STAGE NAMES - Trevor Smith Jr. is better known by what stage name?
- ENGINEERING - How many anchors did the Titanic have?
- MUSIC THEORY - What term is used in music theory to indicate a tone's quality or "color" and allows a listener to perceive between two different instruments that are playing the same note at the same volume?
Write My Question
- SODA - Sharing it's name with a style of sock, what brand of soda was named for the height of its bottle (relative to the human body)?
- DESIGN - Known as encompassing the qualities of the blues, yet at the same time possessing a violet-red undertone, Pantone 17-3938 displays a spritely, joyous attitude; what is Pantone's 2022 Color of the Year?
- AWARDS - Who was the youngest actor to win an Academy Award?
- 80’s TOYS - Homonym Heroes, Noun Endings, Magnificent Modifiers, and Vowel Ventures were learning cartridges for what toy that was the first product to use digital signal processing?
- BUSINESS HISTORY - What company was originally founded in 1966 as Sound of Music before being rebranded in 1983?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- January 5th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- January 6th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Brandon, Issa, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Justin M., Robb, Rachael, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!