Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a general knowledge quiz on topics including Movies, Sports, Geography, Philosophy, TV, Comic Books, Pop Music, Food, History, Travel, Literature, Technology and more!
- MOVIES - “A Fistful Of Quarters” is the subtitle of a documentary following Steve Wiebe and Billy Mitchell trying to reach the top score of what arcade game?
- SPORTS EQUIPMENT - What color is the 4-ball in a game of pool?
- GEOGRAPHY - In which Indian city would you find the Taj Mahal?
- PHILOSOPHY - What philosophical statement is the best known of Rene Descartes found in Discourse on the Method and Principles of Philosophy?
- TELEVISION - In what year did Golden Girls premiere?
- MEDICAL - What metal, of which doorknobs are used by hospitals to reduce the transfer of disease, is the only metal that's naturally antibacterial?
- COMIC BOOKS - The best selling American single-issue comic of all time sold approximately 8.2 million copies, was published in 1991 and featured which superhero team?
- U.S. GEOGRAPHY - What are the five Great Lakes?
- MARINE BIOLOGY - Crassostrea virginica is the scientific name for what sea creature, of which individual members filter approximately 50 gallons of water a day while feeding?
- POP SONGS - The song "I Did Something Bad" features the first time that what pop star used profanity in a song?
- CULINARY TERMS - What is the culinary term for when dry ingredients are soaked in liquid until the liquid takes on the flavor of the dry ingredients?
- U.S. HISTORY - Portland, OR, was named after Portland, ME, by a coin flip, where what capital city was the possibility?
- FOOD ETYMOLOGY - The term 'filet mignon' was coined in a collection of short stories, The Four Million, by what writer (who also wrote The Gift of the Magi)?
- CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM - What type of restaurant causes strife amongst Larry and his friends when it opens up across from Goldblatt's Deli is a season 8 episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm?
- TRAVEL - How many long train whistle signals are released to denote that the breaks are being lifted and the train will be moving forward?
- SPORTS - The International 500, held annually in Sault Ste. Marie, MI, is the world's largest race featuring what type of vehicle?
- LITERATURE - Dodie Smith wrote what book, that later became a popular Disney film?
- COMPUTER HARDWARE - Before USB and wireless printing, computers used a 25-pin centronics interface developed by Epson, which was more commonly referred to by what port name?
Rate My Question
- SPORTS TEAMS - In order to boost merchandise sales and ticket sales, which franchise once sought to alter their name to the Swamp Dragons and sent season ticket holders rubber chickens in order for them to renew?
- MYTHOLOGY - What island is named for a figure of polynesian culture who once caught the sun and beat him with a jaw-bone in order to slow him down and make the day longer?
- U.S. PRESIDENTS - Which President, the tenth of the U.S. fathered fifteen children?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- January 12th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- January 13th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Brandon, Issa, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Justin M., Robb, Rachael, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Brandon, Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Ernest Ads Collage "know what I mean Vern" - YouTube
- Just a Reminder That ‘The Lion King’ Was Ripped-Off From Japanese Series ‘Kimba the White Lion’ - Culture