Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a general knowledge quiz on topics including Movies, Sports, U.S. History, Animals, Etymology, TV Shows, Brands, True Crime and more!
- COCKTAILS - Often associated with fruit and blenders, what cocktail is traditionally made with white rum, lim juice and simple syrup?
- MARINE SCIENCE - Octopuses have how many hearts?
- HARRY POTTER - In Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, it is revealed that Credence was swapped at birth with which member of the LeStrange family?
- THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL - On The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, what is the titular Mrs. Maisel's first name?
- 90S NBA - Which former NBA player had more rebounds per season for more years in the 90's than any other play?
- ANIMALS - By number of deaths (750,000 a year), what is considered to be the most dangerous animal in the world?
- EXTREME SPORTS - Aid, Free, Solo, Lead, and Multi-pitch are all types of which extreme sport?
- BIOPICS - Samo Lives, an upcoming biopic, will tell the story of what artist?
- U.S. PRESIDENTS - Who is the fifteenth U.S. president, which is the only to have remained a lifelong bachelor (having never married)?
- ETYMOLOGY - When first used around World War I, the English term 'cooties' referenced what kind of infestation?
- CURRENT EVENTS - Stephanie Mato, who rose to fame by appearing on what reality show, recently suffered a health scare by changing her diet to continue farting into jars and selling them for $1,000 a piece?
- FOOD BRANDS - What brand-name product (now owned by Good Humor-Breyers) was originally sold in fruity-flavors and marketed as a "frozen drink on a stick"?
- ROCK AND ROLL - In 1993, what Northern Irish singer-songwriter became the first Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee to miss their own induction dinner?
- FEARS - Katsaridaphobia is a fear of what insect, whose order, blattodea, also includes termites?
- BASEBALL - What former professional left-handed pitcher who played for the Boston Red Sox is nicknamed "Spaceman" and, when asked his opinion on mandatory drug testing responded "I've tried just about all of them, but I wouldn't want to make it mandatory"?
- MOVIES - What is the name of the treatment that Alex DeLarge goes under in A Clockwork Orange?
- MOVIES - What 1954 Best Picture crime drama stars Marlon Brando and Karl Malden and focuses on union violence and corruption amongst longshoremen?
- BIRDS - What kind of ground-feeding bird are the target of a driven shooting sport in areas of moorland in * Scotland, northern England, and Wales?
- SERIAL KILLERS - Albert deSalvo is better known by what serial killer nickname?
Rate My Question
- ANIMALS - Different for each animal based on the eyesight, what is the name given to the distance within which a person can approach an animal before it moves away?
- ETYMOLOGY - The term pie-hole, meaning for a mouth, was first written by Stephen King in what 1983 novel?
- FOOD - Peach Melba and Chicken Tetrazzini are both dishes that were invented for people in what profession?
- SKATEBOARDING - What was the name of the 1970's skate crew that included skating innovators Tony Hawk, Ollie Gelfand, Rodney Mullen and Mike McGill?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- January 19th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- January 20th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Brandon, Issa, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Justin M., Robb, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Christopher, Brandon, Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
Quizmasters Lee and Marc welcome Kristin and Fletcher for a bonus general knowledge quiz on topics including Animals, Stage Names, Playstation Games, Geography, Medical, Lord of the Rings, Theme Parks and more, exclusively for our supporters!
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Remembering [SPOILER] through stories from those who knew him | Dazed — Lee mentions reading this interesting collection of stories after answering Marc's first question.
- Sinead O’Connor claims Prince was a ‘devil worshipper’ and heavily involved in the occult | The Irish Post
- Prince - Nothing Compares 2 U (Official Music Video) - YouTube
- Prince - Manic Monday (Official Music Video) - YouTube