Quizmasters Lee and Marc are joined by Justin Peterson for a general knowledge quiz on topics including Baseball, Geography, Salad Bars, Disney, TV, Soda, Quidditch, The Beatles, Movies and more!
- BASEBALL - What baseball player was drafted first in 1980 (the same year as his brother Michael)?
- BASEBALL - What National League baseball team is MLB's only team to wear their Jersey numbers on their sleeves?
- BASEBALL - While the Philly Fanatic might be one of the more popular baseball mascots, he is not the first; the tradition of Baseball mascots began in 1964 with the introduction of who?
- GEOGRAPHY - What city is home to Marco Polo airport (the place of his birth)?
- SALAD BARS - During the 80's and 90's, Wendy's customers could spend $3 to eat salad, Mexican fare and pasta from which restaurant feature that began disappearing from locations in 1998 (and what were the name of the three stations)?
- DISNEY - In 2006, sportscaster Al Michaels was traded from Disney to NBC for the rights to what character originally created by Walt Disney in 1927?
- EARLY SPACE RACE - In which country did the first manned rocket flight occur?
- TELEVISION - What television series, originally running from 2003-2006, included some episodes such as "Peer Pressure", "Key Decisions", and "Afternoon Delight"?
- SODA - What soft drink was created in Tennessee in the 1940's (originally created as a mixer for whiskey)?
- QUIDDITCH - In U.S. Quidditch, a volleyball is used to represent what Pottervese counterpart (which is worth ten points when scoring)?
- GEOGRAPHY - What country, which declared independence from Pakistan in 1971, is called the "Land of Rivers" and is home to over 57 trans-boundary rivers?
- THE BEATLES - Which Beatles album is the only to exclusively feature Lennon/McCartney compositions?
Rate My Question
- SPORTS MOVIES - The PNE Agrodome located in Vancouver BC was the setting for 2 underdog sports movies. What are the 2 movies?
- SALES RECORDS - Selling over 381 million tires in 2010 alone, what company is the world's largest tire manufacturer, beating out Micheline, Bridgestone and Goodyear?
- RELIGION - There are five pillars of Islam highlighting the core beliefs of the Muslim faith; the declaration of faith, prayer, alms giving, fasting, and what?
- PHRASES - The Good Cop/Bad Cop police interrogation tactic is also known as what technique which is named after two comic-strip characters with differing physicalities who starred in what is commonly regarded as the first daily comic strip?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- February 2nd, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- February 3rd, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Brandon, Issa, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Justin M., Robb, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Matthew, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Megan, Christopher, Brandon, Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Justin Peterson (@justinpeterson) • Instagram photos and videos — Check out Justin Peterson's Instagram for face-melting art!
- Wendy’s – Coalition of Immokalee Workers — Of the five largest fast food corporations in the country — McDonald’s, Subway, Burger King, Taco Bell (Yum! Brands), and Wendy’s — Wendy’s stands alone as the only one who has refused to join the Fair Food Program and respect the rights and dignity of farmworkers in its supply chain.