Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a general knowledge quiz on topics including Movies, TV, Famous Landmarks, Ad Campaigns, Computer Software, Amusement Parks and more!
- MOVIE ADAPTATIONS - In 2004's The Phantom of the Opera, The Phantom is interrupted singing a line from which song while Christine removes the Phantom's mask at the finale of Act II?
- COLOR THEORY - In color theory, any color mixed with gray creates a what?
- BEVERAGES - Hastings, Nebraska is the home of what flavored beverage that was invented by Edward Perkins in 1927?
- MUSIC VIDEOS - The music video for "I Would Do Anything For Love" by Meat Loaf was helmed by what director, who also co-owns Platinum Dunes (a production house who remakes Horror Films)?
- LANDMARKS - The Newby-McMahon building, which stands 40 ft tall and is considered by many to be the "World's littlest skyscraper", was built in 1919 to increase local office space after an oil boom and can be found in which U.S. state?
- AD CAMPAIGNS - According to a famous advertising campaign from the 1970's, you spell "relief" by spelling what antacid?
- MOVIES - In 1996's Kazaam, Shaq plays a 5,000 genie who is released by 12 year-old Max from a magic what?
- LANDMARKS - Which state has the most lighthouses?
- PEPPERS - At over one million Scoville, the Ghost Pepper is cultivated in what country?
- COMPUTER SOFTWARE - What digital multimedia encyclopedia was published by Microsoft from 1993 to 2009?
- MOVIE AWARDS - At the 54th Academy Awards, An American Werewolf in London won the first ever Academy Award for what?
- TELEVISION AWARDS - Of the two main cast members of Only Murders in the Building who were nominated for the 2021 People's Choice Award for Comedy TV Star of 2021, which ended up winning?
- U.S. PRESIDENTS - Born Leslie Lynch King Jr., who was the first American president to appear on the cover of People magazine?
- FIBER ARTS - What type of fiber art is made by knotting threads or cords into a geometric pattern and whose name comes from the 13th-century Arabic word for "fringe"?
Rate My Question
- ART COMPETITIONS - Known as the “Pentathlon of the Muses”, what international competition initially awarded medals in sculpting, painting, architecture, literature, and music until 1948 when it was dropped?
- LANDMARKS - What is the name of the ancient citadel that is located on a rocky outcrop above the city of Athens?
- AMUSEMENT PARKS - Opened in 1846, Lake Compounce is the oldest continuously-operating amusement park in the United States; in which state is located?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- February 9th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- February 10th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Brandon, Issa, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Matthew, Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Justin M., Robb, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Cara, Megan, Christopher, Brandon, Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- ms. pronounced words (@mispronouncedwords) • Instagram photos and videos — Marc's mispronounced words Instagram
- Rolos Jingle Writing | Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! | Adult Swim - YouTube — We've sang it before on the show, but here's the Tim & Eric Rolos bit.
- Shaquille O'Neal - What's Up Doc? (Can We Rock) ft. Fu-Schnickens - YouTube — Shaq raps.