Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a general knowledge quiz on topics including Sports, Phobias, Food, Classic Cartoons, Ancient Wonders and more!
- RAP LYRICS - "Remember when we was jackin' cars / Now you better keep your distance / Cuz it's not safe for you / You switched like a p*ssy you little b*tch" are lyrics from "Super Gremlin" by a what top ten appear?
- TEAM NAMES - Which city's baseball team changed their name for five seasons in the 1960's for political reasons over fears spurred by Senator Joseph McCarthy?
- SURFING - What seaside city in California, known for its long, 9.5 mile stretch of sandy terrain, is nicknamed "Surf City"?
- PHOBIAS - Osmophobia is a fear of stimuli pertaining to which of the five senses?
- FOOD - What are the two main ingredients of a Spanish omelette?
- TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES - What is the name of the female ninja turtle (the only to be named after a masterpiece rather than a master artist)?
- CLASSIC CARTOONS - Accompanied by his companion Muttley, which villain serves as a main character of the Hanna Barbera series Wacky Races?
- MEDICAL TERMS - Syncope is a medical term for what?
- ANCIENT WONDERS - Which wonder of the ancient world stood for 56 years, was destroyed by an earthquake in 238 B.C., and depicted the Greek sun-god Helios?
- PERIODIC TABLE - The element Selenium is named after the Greek word for what celestial object?
- OLYMPIC SPORTS - In the sport of curling, what is the term for the target to which teams compete to place their stones closest?
- RUGBY RULES - Rugby Union has 15 players per side, while Rugby League has how many players?
Rate My Question
- CITY NAMES - Sharing it's name with a one-time national capital of the United States, what is the former name of Toronto?
- FAMOUS ROLES - Which famous musician had an acting role as historical figure Pontius Pilot in Martin Scorsese's 1988 epic The Last Temptation of Christ?
- AVIATION RECORDS - In 1958, Robert Tim and John Cook broke what aviation record (that remains unbroken to this day)?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- February 16th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- February 17th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Brandon, Issa, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Matthew, Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Justin M., Robb, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Cara, Megan, Christopher, Brandon, Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a bonus general knowledge quiz on topics including Birthstones, Sports, Movies, Celebrities, Musicals, 90’s Memes and more, exclusively for our supporters!
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Why so many ice cream machines at McDonald's are broken : Planet Money : The Indicator from Planet Money : NPR