Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a trivia quiz on topics including Dogs, Fruits, Marvel, Geography, History, Candy, Sports, Insects, Medical Terms and more!
- DOGS - Kim Kardashian's dog, Rocky, whom she co-owned with ex- Reggie Bush and was seen on the show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, was of what breed?
- FRUITS - Carolina Cross, Golden Midget and Orange Glow are all cultivars of what fruit known botanically as a pepo?
- MARVEL - Which Marvel character is named after and inspired by a 1968 song by The Beatles?
- GEOGRAPHY - The White Mountains are a mountain range that cover approximately 1/4 of what state?
- HISTORY - Which country, that exists today, was officially founded in 1867?
- RAPPERS - By what name is rapper Robert Rahmeek Williams?
- CANDY - In what decade were Reese's Peanut Butter Cups introduced?
- CANNABIS - Gaining popularity in the 1910's, what Mexican folk song is the earliest known song to explicitly reference weed?
- FAMOUS ROLES - Actor Ron Ely played which famous titular character from 1966-1968 on a TV show based on a book published in 1912?
- SPORTS - Fronton is the term for the court used in which sport?
- INSECTS - A pismire is an antiquated term for what insect?
- ANCIENT GAMES - What is the name of the ancient version of Backgammon enjoyed by the ancient Egyptians?
- DISEASES - What illness, largely associated with social stigma, is also known as Hansen's Disease?
Rate My Question
- GEOGRAPHY - What three Asian countries are the only in the world that have unique starting letters in their names?
- MEDICAL TERMS - What is the medical term for the first milk that a mother produces for baby?
- SONG TITLES - What title was shared by three different songs by Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Huey Lewis and the News, and Jennifer Rush, which all achieved UK or US #1 positions within a few months of each other?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- March 9th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- March 10th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Brandon, Issa, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Matthew, Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Shaun, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Justin M., Robb, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Nathan, Sai, Cara, Megan, Christopher, Brandon, Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Dick Armstrong: Orioles PR Pioneer and His ‘Mr. Oriole’ – Society for American Baseball Research
- The Brontosaurus Is Back - Scientific American