Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a trivia quiz on topics including History, Food, Animals, Television, Literature and more!
- FAST FOOD - What burger chain was founded in 1921 in Wichita, Kansas and just over 100 years later announced plans in February 2022 to install robotic french fry cooks at 100 of its locations?
- TELEVISION SOUNDTRACKS - In the TV show LOST, name the Mama Cass song that is used throughout the series, and is generally tied to Desmond?
- CONSUMER PRODUCTS - Named for group 17 on the periodic table (which contains elements such as bromine and iodine), what type of light bulb contains a small amount of inert gas and is known to run at a higher temperature than others?
- DINOSAURS - The latin prefix "Dino-" (as in Dinosaur) means what?
- ANIMAL TERMS - While adult males are called cobs, and adult females are referred to as pens, a cygnet is the term for a baby version of what kind of bird (which is known to mate for life)?
- RELIGION - In Catholicism, what is the color of a priest or deacon's skull cap?
- FISH - What fish has an organ called an esca?
- LAW - What common law requires a person under arrest to be brought under a judge or court and whose translation from Latin into English is roughly “let you have the body”?
- GAME SHOWS - What two mononymed coaches on the voice first appeared on Season 4 and returned in Season 6?
- FAMOUS HORSES - What horse is said to have been the sole survivor of the 7th cavalry at the Battle of Little Bighorn and was named for the Southwestern Native American tribe it encountered during an 1868 battle in Kansas?
- SUNKEN SHIPS - What name was given to the recently discovered ship that was sunk during Ernest Shackleton's imperial trans-Antarctic expedition?
- AMERICAN HOLIDAY FOODS - Popular from the 1920's to 1960's (and again in 2014 thanks to a segment on Ellen) and served at Christmas, Halloween and Birthdays, what celebratory holiday dish consists of a bed of lettuce topped with pineapple rings supporting a standing banana, dripping with mayonnaise (or cottage cheese) and topped with a Maraschino cherry?
Rate My Question
- INVENTIONS - A mortsafe was used to deter what activity, most commonly in early 19th century Edinburgh?
- HISTORY - Known as the Grandmother of Europe, what monarch had grandchildren on the English, German, and Russian thrones at the same time?
- 90’S ALTERNATIVE - Which song that peaked on the Billboard charts in 1995 was initially inspired by the 1953 movie Roman Holiday (before being rewritten and undergoing a name change)?
- LITERATURE - Dina is the pet cat of what literary character first written about in 1865?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- March 22nd, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- March 23rd, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - OOPS! All Podcast Questions - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Brandon, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Matthew, Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Trent, Justin M., Robb, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Issa, Nathan, Sai, Cara, Megan, Christopher, Brandon, Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Which species of bird is devolving into a dinosaur? - YouTube
- #2022MMM - March Mammal Madness - LibGuides at Arizona State University
- World War II - German Territorial Expansion - GHDI - Map
- What if the Japanese Had Won the Battle of the Coral Sea?
- Eli Cash Intro - YouTube — Marc quotes this Owen Wilson scene from The Royal Tenenbaums in Round 2.
- Ellen - Food Fads - YouTube
- Brian Vander Ark on Twitter: "I LOVE it when they have no idea. And they had NO idea 😆 https://t.co/kuDGLbZxtg" / Twitter — The Verve Pipe singer singing his own song at Karaoke
- These High School Kids Didn't Understand Erykah Badu's Greatness - AllHipHop