Wisconsin (A Man)
April 4th, 2022
1 hr 49 mins 16 secs
About this Episode
Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet with Elyse and Max for a trivia quiz on topics including Dogs, Landmarks, Entertainers, Poker, Reptiles, Radio Shows, Chemistry and more!
- DOGS - While much emphasis has popularly been placed on Balto, what other sled dog led the longest and most dangerous leg of the 1925 diphtheria serum run to Nome, AK (260 miles to Balto's 55)?
- LAW ENFORCEMENT - The Roscher System and the Henry Classification system are used by the police for what?
- LANDMARKS - Originally built in 1889, the 460 ft long Capilano Suspension Bridge is a tourist attraction in what international city?
- LARGE OBJECTS - The Vredefort what is the largest verified of its kind?
- ENTERTAINERS - Which influential female stand-up comedian and early cosmetic surgery advocate had a fictitious husband named Fang she mentioned frequently during her sets?
- NAMES OF THINGS - Sierra Sam, THOR and WIAman are all different versions of what?
- POKER - How many cards are dealt to each player in Omaha Hold 'Em Poker?
- REPTILES - What is the common name for the subfamily of venomous reptiles, which includes Moccasins, Lanceheads and Rattlesnakes, and is named in part for the infrared-detecting organs located deep between their eyes?
- INFAMOUS PEOPLE - Paul Tibbets once said "I'm proud that I was able to start with nothing, plan it, and have it work as perfectly as it did. I sleep clearly every night." What is Mr. Tibbets so proud of?
- FAMOUS ROLES - What actor played the role of Linkovich Chomofsky in three files, from 1992-1994?
- NOBEL PRIZE - What German physicist is regarded as the founder of Quantum Theory, for which he won the nobel prize for Physics in 1918?
- NU-METAL - The video for which 1998 song by KoRn features Eminem's first appearance in a major music video and was requested on MTV's Total Request Live so much that it became the first music video to be officially retired from the show?
Rate My Question
- RADIO SHOWS - Broadcasting from station WSM in the southern U.S. since 1925, what is the longest-running American radio program?
- DOGS - The following dog breeds come from which country; Bouvier de Flanders, Lacanois, and Schipperke?
- EXTREME SPORTS - AFF, CRW, Formation, Swooping, and Canopy Flying, are all types of what extreme sport?
- GURUS - Which Indian guru is known for his intense gaze and once fled the U.S. after his group of followers contaminated then salad bars in Oregon in an attempt to influence a local election by incapacitating as many voters as possible (751)?
- CHEMISTRY - The chemical element Molybdenum gets its name from the Greek word for what other metal element (with an atomic number of 82)?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- April 6th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- April 7th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - OOPS! All Podcast Questions - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Brandon, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Matthew, Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Jenny, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Trent, Justin M., Robb, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Issa, Nathan, Sai, Cara, Megan, Christopher, Brandon, Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Doug, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Doubled Feature • A podcast on Anchor — Max's podcast about twin films
- Robert Durst's "Confession" on 'The Jinx' Was Edited Out of Order