Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a trivia quiz on topics including Musical Instruments, Scottish Things, Carnivals, Board Games, Song Lyrics, World History, Movies and more!
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS - At what fret are the same notes as the open strings found but an octave higher on a standard guitar?
- NATIONAL PARKS - What national park was established by the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President Ulysses S. Grant on March 1, 1872 and is widely considered to be the first national park in the world?
- SCOTTISH THINGS - A glengary with a toorie and a cockade is a traditional Scottish what?
- PARROTS - Puck, an African Grey parrot, holds the Guinness World Record for having the largest what, in a bird?
- FRENCH LANGUAGE - Kinshasa, the African capital of which country, is regarded as the largest French speaking city (after Paris)?
- CARNIVALS - Parade teams compete annually at the Sambadrome Marquês de Sapucaí, a purpose-built parade area that is located in which country?
- BOARD GAME RULES - According to the official Monopoly rules, to what bonus is a player entitled when having landed on the Free Parking space?
- WORLD HISTORY - The Communist government of which country was overthrown during the Velvet Revolution?
- TIK TOK - Starting a Tik Tok trend in 2021, 'Wellerman' is a song that had users obsessed with singing songs from what obscure genre of music?
- LYRICS - "An Afro Black Boy with the gold teeth with dark skin looking at me like he know me / I wonder if he got the G or the B / let me find out and see, coming over to me" are lyrics to a Billboard Hot 100 song by what artist?
- CHICAGO - 1060 W. Addison, listed by Elwood Blues as his home address in Blues Brothers, is actually the address of which famous Chicago landmark?
- CORPORATE SLOGANS - "More experience than our name suggests" was a slogan for what airline?
Rate My Question
- ALCOHOL - Whiskey is a spirit distilled from grains. What percentage of corn needs to be used for whiskey to be considered bourbon?
- ETYMOLOGY - According to the Merriam Webster Dictionary, from where and when does the slang expression "suss out" originate?
- LANDMARKS - The world's tallest lighthouse is located in which European country?
- MOVIES - In the first movie of the franchise, Austin Powers claims that condoms are only for me of what profession?
- SPORTS DOCUMENTARIES - The 2005 documentary Murderball focuses on the rivalry of the 2004 U.S. and Canadian Paralympic teams of which sport?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- April 13th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- April 14th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - OOPS! All Podcast Questions - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Lyrics To Go — Marc's other podcast (with co-host Seth) about bad lyrics!