- What kind of insect thrives more in the city than in the country?
- One of the few surviving documents of the great king Cyrus (who ruled over the first Persian empire circe 500 BC) is enscribed in clay formed to be what geometric shape?
- Who are the four directors widely considered to be the foundation of modern american independent cinema?
- In Florida, what city nickname "The Magic City"?
- What was the first animated television show to be nominated for an Emmy?
- Which U.S. President received as a gift two grizzly bears which he kept in cages on the White House lawn?
- Which U.S. President once famously described coffee at the Maxwell house Hotel as "good til the last drop"?
- Which founding father once wrote a tract called "Fart Proudly" encouraging scientists to give flatulence a more pleasent odor?
- Which founding father had a notorious temper and loved to sweat and curse "until the leaves shook on the trees?"
Pub Quizmasters Lee and Marc make attempts to answer theses trivia questions and more on this episode of the Know Nonsense Trivia podcast! They also discuss trivia team size and team dynamics (identifying the people you want on your trivia team).
Music by @Breshnyda
End Mashup – "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen and "Washington" by Brad Neely