Quizmasters Lee and Marc ask, suss and answer a general knowledge quiz with topics including Video Games, Sports, TV, Food, Movies, Music, Mythology and more!
- NINTENDO - Based on a 1986 film of the same name, what 1987 game for the Nintendo Entertainment System was the best-selling video game based on a movie that was released for the console?
- TYPES OF FUEL - What fuel, deriving its name for the greek word for wax, is used most often in aviation?
- SPORTS TV - Launched in 1999, which American sports league was the first to have its own television network?
- OLYMPIC ATHLETES - What three-time Olympic gold medalist has the long-standing nickname The Flying Tomato?
- GAME SHOWS - What quiz show that aired on Fox in 2002 was cancelled after just three episodes after facing criticism for torturing contestants with incredibly hot or sub-zero temperature changes, shaking chairs, oxygen depletion and air cannons?
- PORTMANTEAUS - What popular portmanteau had its first use listed as a Uractive blog post by Peter Wilding on May 15 2012 in the Oxford English Dictionary?
- HEALTH CARE - What does MRI stand for?
- ITALIAN CUISINE - Ribollita is an Italian soup of Tuscan origin that is thought to have come from the medieval peasant class and is often thickened with what prepared food?
- CARS - What car, manufactured from 1978 to 2002 was named after its experimental use of the Wankel Rotary engine?
- MEL BROOKS FILMS - When Things Were Rotten was a 1975 TV series created by Mel Brooks that would later serve as inspiration for what 1993 film by the director?
- CURRENT EVENTS - Viktor Orban, recently won a fourth term as Prime Minister of what country? Bir Tawil, a 795-square mile patch of unclaimed land in Africa is located between Egypt and which other country that has the most pyramids in the world?
Rate My Question
- MYTHOLOGY - In the epic poem Dante’s Inferno, what mythological creature guards the gluttonous in the third circle of hell; mauling and flaying their freezing bodies with its claws as they howl like dogs.
- 80’s MUSIC - Matching only the Beatles in a similar achievement, which British pop artist holds the record as the only solo artist in Billboard history to have two year-end Hot 100 number one singles (in 1985 and 1988)?
- THE TITANIC - What was the name of the Titanic's sister ship?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- May 11th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- May 12th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollies Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Leonard Nimoy: The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins - Full Album Version - YouTube
- The Ending to Ghostbusters (NES) Is Even Worse in Japanese « Legends of Localization
- Home Alone 2 [answer] scene - YouTube
- The Chamber - YouTube — Teacher Scott Brown on FOX's torturous quiz show The Chamber.
- (5) George Michael, Elton John - Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me (Live) - YouTube