Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a general knowledge trivia quiz with topics including Video Games, Famous Characters, Technology, Anthropology, Cars and Boats, The Muppets, Desserts and more!
- VIDEO GAMES - What is the name of the mascot for the Fallout video game series?
- STAR WARS - What Star Wars character has the first name Shiev?
- ANTHROPOLOGY - The species name for a modern human, homo sapien, translates to what in Latin?
- BETTER KNOWN AS… - Which country singer, who released the albums It Matters To Me and Take Me As I Am was born Audrey Perry?
- TECHNOLOGY - What kind of tiny semiconductor, now common in most electronic devices, was first introduced by Bell Laboratories in 1947?
- CARS - Which car manufacturer produced the models Giulietta, Berlina, Brera and Spider?
- STATE NICKNAMES - What state is known as the Lead State, the Iron Mountain State, the Cave State and the Pennsylvania of the West?
- BOATS - Getting its name from a Tamil word for "logs bound together", what kind of boat is known for its two hulls of equal size?
- FAMOUS CHARACTERS - What is the name of the antagonist in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory?
- TENNIS - Sharing its name with a type of bread item, what is the term in tennis for a set which ends in 6-0 (of which Swedish tennis legend Björn Borg won 116 throughout his career)?
- MUPPETS - How many fingers does the Swedish Chef have on each hand? Which series by Hanna Barbera tied Silly Symphonies with most wins for the Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film?
- INTERROGATION TECHNIQUES - Named after the psychologist who developed it in the 1950's, what nine-step interrogation technique is often used by law enforcement during interrogations to produce confessions?
- DESSERTS - What flambéed dessert is generally credited to Auguste Escoffier for Queen Victoria's 75th year as Queen?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- May 25th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- May 26th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Brandon, Adam V., Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Matthew, Captain Nick, Grant, Mo, Rick G., Skyler, Dylan, Lydia, Gil, David, Aaron, Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Trent, Justin M., Robb, Rikki, Jon Lewis, Moo, Tim, Nabeel, Patrick, Jon, Adam B., Ryan, Mollie, Lisa, Alex, Spencer, Kaitlynn, Manu, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Elyse, Sarah, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Issa, Nathan, Sai, Cara, Megan, Christopher, Brandon, Sarah, FoxenV, Laurel, A-A-Ron, Loren, Hbomb, Alex, Kevin and Sara, Tiffany, Allison, Paige, We Do Stuff, Kenya, Jeff, Eric, Steven, Efren, Mike J., Mike C., Mike. K
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- My eyes! The goggles do nothing! - YouTube — Marc loves this Simpsons gag
- Hook (1991) - Thank You for Believing - YouTube — A partially improvised scene from the movie Hook
- Lyrics To Go: 74 - Bubble Toes
- JCS - Criminal Psychology - YouTube