Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a general knowledge trivia quiz with topics including Music, Movies, Sports, Television, Etymology, Psychology, Religion, Literature and more!
- MASS SHOOTINGS - Disgruntled school board treasurer Andrew Kishore committed the largest mass murder in a school in U.S. History when he killed 44 people at Bath Consolidated School in what state?
- SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS - Dollar the Dog was a character who appeared frequently on what 1980's Saturday morning cartoon that stars a Harvey Comics character?
- POSTAL TERMINOLOGY - In the postal world, what does the acronym S.A.S.E. stand for?
- PSYCHOLOGY - Which part of Freud’s model of the psyche handles moral decisions?
- PHOBIAS - Affecting 10% of the population, and related to trypanophobia, what does someone with belonephobia fear?
- MUSIC - Notable performances by Jimi Hendrix, The Who, Janis Joplin, and Otis Redding occured at a rock festival in 1967 in what sea-side Californian city (that is also known for the folk festival that occured there in 1963)?
- MOVIES - Christian Slater plays reporter Daniel Molloy in what 1994 gothic horror film?
- TRACK & FIELD - How many hurdles are there in a 400 m hurdle race?
- FESTIVALS - Until the COVID-19 pandemic, food fighters would gather annually in Valencia, Spain, to hurl what kind of food at each other in the city streets?
- ETYMOLOGY - What food gets its name from the Nahuatl word for "swelling fruit or "fat thing"?
- RELIGION - Also known as the Vedic religion and predating Hinduism, what religion of the Indus Valley has a name that refers to the concept of a single binding unity in all that exists in the universe?
- BEAUTY PAGEANTS - In what decade was the first Miss World competition held?
Rate My Question
- MILITARY - Alluding to its mission to be in the forefront of intelligence collecting, what does 303rd MI Battalion motto Primi Noscere translate to?
- LITERATURE - Mrs. Hudson is the landlady and housekeeper of what literary character that was first introduced in 1997?
- FRANCHISES - At more than 88 billion dollars, what Japanese cartoon character has earned its owners more in merchandise sales than Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh and Star Wars?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- June 1st, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- June 2nd, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Luc, Hank, Manu, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Mike K., Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!