Quizmasters Lee and Marc are joined by Kenya for a general knowledge trivia quiz with topics including Weird State Laws, Space Travel, TV Theme Songs, African Geography, Astronomy, Sports Terms and more!
- WEIRD STATE LAWS - Which state has their cheese regulated by state law to be "fine, highly pleasing and free from undesirable flavors and odors"?
- SPACE - In 2012, SpaceX sent the first commercial spacecraft named after what mythical animal to rendezvous and dock with the International Space Station?
- TV SHOW THEMES - "Having an Average Weekend" by the Canadian band Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet, is the theme song for what ensemble comedic television series, whose first season debuted in 1988 and sixth season debuted in 2022?
- CARS - Known as the Inspire in Japan, what midsize car model debuted in the U.S. market in 1976 and whose name is synonymous with "harmony"?
- AFRICAN GEOGRAPHY - The Horn of Africa, the fourth largest peninsula in the world, is comprised of four countries; name three of them.
- PRIDE FLAGS - In the LGBT community, what sexual identity is represented by a magenta, yellow, and cyan flag?
- CHEMICAL ELEMENTS - What poisonous chemical element, used in pesticides, herbicides and insecticides, has the atomic number 33?
- COMPOSERS - Which Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter, known for his 1996 debut hit song "Barely Breathing", won two Tony Awards for the Broadway musical Spring Awakening?
- POP MUSIC - What is the mononym of the original singer-songwriter of "Brand New Key", which she shares with the first names of Scarlett O'Hara's sister-in-law/best friend friend in Gone With the Wind, the late female lead-singer of Euro-Dance duo La Bouche, and the actress who was nominated for 1988's Working Girl?
- AUTOMOBILES - In 1996, what became the first minivan to be named Motor Trend Magazine's Car of the Year?
- ASTRONOMY - What type of star is formed when the core of a massive supergiant collapses (resulting in a celestial object that has a mass greater than our sun) and inspired the name of a Nickelodeon cartoon character?
- The highest mountain on the African continent is Mount Kilimanjaro, with an elevation of 19,341 feet. With an elevation of 17,057 feet, what is the second highest mountain in Africa?
Rate My Question
- BALLPARKS - Which Major League Baseball team was the last to install lights in their ballpark?
- U.S. PRESIDENTS - Eight U.S. Presidents have died in office. Seven have been victim to the so-called 20-year curse, where every U.S. president elected in a year ending in -0 between 1840 and 1960 have died in office. Who is the only U.S. President to have died in office who was not elected in a year ending in -0, serving only sixteen months from 1849-1850? This former military leader was taken out by an intestinal ailment after consuming raw cherries and iced milk after the fourth of July?
- REGIONAL U.S. FOODS - Which U.S. state is known for its official "nosh" chislic, deep-fried cubes of seasoned red meat on toothpicks served with hot sauce, ranch or Lawry's Seasoned Salt?
- SPORTS TERMS - Mashie, niblick and jigger are antiquated terms from what sport?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- June 8th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- June 9th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Luc, Hank, Manu, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas
Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Mike K., Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Lyrics To Go: 77 - That Was A Crazy Game Of Poker
- Online Quiz League USA - QuizCentral.net
- Online Quiz League UK - QuizCentral.net