Quizmasters Lee and Marc are meet for a general knowledge trivia quiz with topics including Animals , Geography, Sports, History, Technology, and more!
- OCCUPATIONS - A hagiography is a person who writes about what subject, which shares its name with an NFL NFC-South Team?
- SOCCER PLAYERS - Edson Arantes do Nascimento is a Brazilian soccer star better known by what name?
- U.S. GEOGRAPHY - In what Virginia city is the C.I.A. located?
- ANIMALS - With a name taken from the Malay word for "Forest Person", what kind of animal is considered to be the heaviest tree-dwelling animal?
- GEOGRAPHY - Mount Teide, a world heritage site and the third-tallest volcano in the world, is found in what Archipelago?
- LGBTQ+ ICONS - What trans composer provided the scores for the Stanley Kubrick movies A Clockwork Orange, The Shining and Disney's Tron?
- F1 RACING - What F1 racer holds the records for the most wins (103), pole positions (103), and podium finishes (183)?
- NAMES OF THINGS - What is known as a Mourning Cloak in North America and a Camberwell Beauty in the UK?
- STOCK MARKETS - In which city was the first U.S. stock exchange opened in 1790 (two years before the opening of the NYSE)?
- TECHNOLOGY - The Palais Royale Saloon in San Francisco was the first place to have a precursor to what installed in 1899?
- ANCIENT MEMES - What meme Law of the Internet, coined in 1990, states “as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches 1.”
- GREAT BRITAIN - Glasgow, Liverpool, Newcastle and London are the only four British cities to have what?
- SPORTS TERMS - In what competitive sport would you find an oche?
- EUROPEAN CAPITALS - Which European capital city started off as a town called Lutetia founded in the 3rd Century BC?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- June 15th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EDT
- June 16th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EDT
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Luc, Hank, Manu, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas
Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Mike K., Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a bonus general knowledge quiz on topics including Birthstones, Sports, Movies, Celebrities, Musicals, 90’s Memes and more, exclusively for our supporters!
- Know Nonsense Trivia is creating podcasts | Patreon — Support the show on Patreon! Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!