Quizmasters Lee & Marc discuss scoring methodology and Lee's recent experimentation at a recent game.
- Twin brothers Ross and Norris McWhirter are best known for creating what reference book?
- Geographically speaking, The Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building and the MetLife building all have their own what, that other buildings don't?
- Who was James Garfield's vice president?
- In what 1994 movie did Marlon Brando paste Johnny Depp's lines to his coffee cup so he could read them in the scene correctly, a movie also featuring Selena Quintanilla-Perez's one and only movie role?
- Which space shuttle comes first alphabetically?
- What 1985 single location mystery comedy movie stars Eileen Brennan, Madeline Kahn, Christopher Lloyd and Tim Curry?
- What supernatural horror film takes place in the fictional town of Cuesta Verde?
- Salvidor Dali's painting of dripping clocks has what official title?
- Which US state is known as the Hawkeye State?
- What snack food brand logo has letter's designed to look like two people enjoying the snack?
- What happens when a player rolls three doubles in a row in a game of Monopoly?
- Specifically, what style of walking is prohibited by law in Hileah, FL?
- What was the name of the Clinton's labrador retriever in 1997?
- If caught cheating, the NBA team from San Antonio, TX could be accused of being what eight-letter word, which means "to lack authenticity or to be fake, not genuine, false, counterfit, etc."
Lee did not personally credit Justin Peterson with providing the question about Doritos being invented in Disneyland, so he takes the opportunity to ask a few other pieces of interesting Disney Parks trivia provided by his friend.
Rate My Question
- Which 4 US States are officially designated as commonwealths? - Taylor
- The athletic teams of what Southeastern Conference school share a name with a band of which Lionel Richie was a member from 1968-82? - The Guy Who Knows Everything, Portland, OR