Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet with Adam and Holly from Death Stars are the Best Stars for a trivia quiz with topics including Infamous Trading Cards, MCU Actors, Disney Snacks, Fairy Tales, Dog Breeds, Chemistry, Ancient Greece, Famous Collections and more!
- INFAMOUS TRADING CARDS - What NBA player-turned-coach has the distinction of having a trading card featuring the Menendez Brothers in the background sitting courtside?
- MUSCLE CARS - What car/truck hybrid's modern incarnation debuted in 1964 from Chevrolet and whose name means "The Road" when translated into English?
- MCU ACTORS - In the 2013 film Rush, based on the 1976 Formula 1 rivalry between James Hunt and Niki Lauda, what two Marvel Cinematic Universe actors portrayed the two main characters?
- DISNEY SNACKS - Which snack food was invented in Disneyland?
- GRIMM’S FAIRY TALES - What Grimm's fairy tale titular character is named for a vegetable craved by her pregnant mother?
- NEW JERSEY & THE SOPRANOS - On The Sopranos, Christopher and Paulie get lost in what real-life protected wilderness area in Southern New Jersey?
- DOG BREEDS - What kind of large, muscular dog was bred as a working dog for fisherman in Canada, is named for the region from which it comes, and inspired the character of Nana in J.M. Barrie's Peter Pan?
- CHEMISTRY - At 3,852 Kelvin, which element has the highest melting point? In Elton John's memoir, which came out in October 2019, it is revealed that he has a closetful of what item (which he never uses)?
- NFL - Fred Dryer, the star of the 80's crime drama hunter was an NFL Defensive Lineman and was the only player to ever do what twice in one game?
- ANCIENT GREECE - What classical Greek engineer known for developing the screw and the compound pulley system once built a heat ray to burn ships attacking his home island of Syracuse?
- FAMOUS CHARACTERS - McBricker is the maiden name of a character on what famous cartoon series?
Rate My Question
- VOCABULARY - If something that happens during the night is nocturnal, what is the term used for something that happens during the day?
- COLLECTIONS - The Royal Philatelic collection owned by the British Royal Family, estimated to value around 100m pounds in 2020, is a collection of what?
- END CREDIT SINGERS - Which Grammy Award-winning artist sings the song during the ending credits of A Land Before Time?
- WORLD WAR II - More than half of the dead in World War II are accounted for by people from Russia and what other country?
- BIRDS - In 1851, the London Zoo became the first to keep what nocturnal chicken-sized bird that is known for its hair-like feathers, short legs, and nostrils at the tip of its beak (as opposed to near the base, like other birds)?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- July 20th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- June 21st, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas
Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Mike K., Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Lyrics To Go Podcast — A show about lyrics that are questionable at best, and have largely dodged public ridicule (until now). Hosted by Marc and Seth.
- How a Color-Blind Artist Became the World’s First Cyborg
- The new Winnie the Pooh horror film looks perfectly ridiculous | Boing Boing