Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet with Kyle Anne for a trivia quiz with topics including Collections, Pro Wrestling, Musicians, Fish, Medical, Geography, Mythology & Folklore and more!
- COLLECTIONS - The word 'deltiologist', derived from the Greek 'deltos' (meaning 'writing tablet') refers to a collector of what?
- COMPOSERS - What future film-composer authored a calypso theme for the pilot episode of Gilligan's Island?
- PRO WRESTLING - Which professional wrestler had a career as an outfielder with the Cincinnati Reds before making it big in the wrestling industry?
- POP SINGERS - What mononymous Senegalese singer and producer was born Aliaune Athium?
- FISH - Which temperate and tropical pelagic fish of the family Scombridae has a common name which comes from an Old French homonym that means "marked, spotted" as well as "pimp, procurer, or broker"?
- BRITISH MUSICIANS - Who is the only British musician to have won a Grammy for each of their first four albums?
- AIRPLANES - As of January 2022, what airplane manufacturer has the most popular airplane model by sales total (selling more than 45,000)?
- MEDICAL - Quinsy is an inflammation of which part of the body?
- HOLLYWOOD SCREENWRITERS - As revealed in an interview with Playboy, which writer and director secretly wrote the script for the 1994 SNL film It's Pat as a favor for their friend Julia Sweeney?
- GREEK MYTHOLOGY - In Greek Mythology, Artemis is the twin sister of what god who is often seen with a lyre?
- FOLKLORE - In what German town did the Pied Piper lead away the rats and children with his music?
- MUSEUMS - Lobotomy instruments, cans of new Coke, the Ford Edsel automobile and synthetic traces are all items that are on display at which museum located in Sweden?
Rate My Question
- GEOGRAPHY - Known as the world mushroom capital, due to the fact that it produces half of the U.S.'s crop, Kennett Square is located in what U.S. state?
- THEME SONGS - According to an interview with Billy West on The Nerdist podcast, which musician pitched a theme song for Ren & Stimpy, but was never used and was subsequently lost?
- U.S. CIVICS - The right to a jury trial in a civil lawsuit is which amendment to the constitution?
- FAMOUS CHARACTERS - Wisp is the identity of what heroic character created by Hallmark Cards who had two animated series as well as a 1985 film?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- August 10rd, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- August 11th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
- August 13th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 6:00 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- GYWO--You Are Loved - YouTube
- Josh Broban on The Office - The Boat - YouTube
- Josh Groban on Parks and Recreation | Treat Yo Self Turnabout (Episode Highlight) - YouTube
- Sesame Street: Josh Groban Sings Hey Friend with Elmo and Friends! - YouTube
- Eleanor Rigby - YouTube
- Back to School - Triple Lindy - YouTube
- Paolo Macchiarini: A surgeon’s downfall - BBC News
- Everything Is Terrible!: THE JERRY MAGUIRE PYRAMID
- Preview Clip | Shirt Tales | Warner Archive - YouTube
- Captain Power 1987 commercial - YouTube