Quizmasters Lee and Marc welcome Tim for a trivia quiz with topics including Animals, Snack Brands, Music, Car Racing, Psychology, Video Games, The 90’s, Broadway, Spelling Bees, Architecture, Cuisine and more!
- ENTREPRENEURS - Arthur Murray started a chain of studios that teach what?
- JELLYFISH - The free-floating stage of a jellyfish's life cycle is named after what figure of greek myth?
- SNACK BRANDS - What snack brand, responsible for treats such as Pecan Spinwheels and Zebra Cakes, currently uses the slogan unwrap a smile?
- ONE-HIT WONDERS - What one-hit wonder was released following its appearance in Benny & Joon?
- MOTORSPORTS HISTORY - In which European country did the first organized automobile race occur?
- PSYCHOLOGISTS - Meaning "ink blot" in German, Klek was the appropriate high school nickname of what Swiss psychologist?
- NINTENDO - Released by Nintendo in 1989 and featuring St. Basil's Cathedral on its title and ending screens, what is the best-selling Nintendo Entertainment System cartridge of all-time that was never sold with the NES game console as a bundle?
- PRO WRESTLING - AEW wrestler Brody King sings for what hardcore band?
- THE 90’s - Featured alongside Susan B. Anthony, Betty Friedan and Gloria Steinem, what titular female TV character is pictured among the grim question "is feminism dead?" on the cover of the June 29, 1998 edition of TIME Magazine?
- BROADWAY - "There's No Business Like Show Business", "You Can't Get A Man With A Gun" and "Anything You Can Do (I Can Do Better)" are songs from a musical by Irving Berlin that starred Ethel Merman as which historical figure?
- TV SOUNDTRACKS - The Harry Nilsson song "Gotta Get Up" was frequently used in which Netflix Original Series?
- SPELLING BEES - Also called atopic dermatitis, what skin condition holds the distinction of being the only word to decide the champion in two national spelling bees?
Rate My Question
- WEIRD NEWS - Which news organization reported “there is no news” on April 18th, 1930?
- ARCHITECTURE - Defined as having two slopes on each side, with the lower slope being noticeably steeper than the other, what type of roof is the subject of a 1923 Edward Hopper painting and Vampire Weekend's 2007 debut single?
- GEOGRAPHY - Ouagadougou is the capital city of what landlocked African country?
- CUISINE - Meatballs served with gravy and lingonberry jam, a dish popularly known as 'Swedish Meatballs' arrived in Scandinavia upon the return of King Charles XII who brought the recipe back after returning from exile in which country during the early 18th century?
- PIZZA - In what country was pineapple first introduced as a pizza topping?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- September 7th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- September 8th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
- September 10th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Art Instruction Schools - 1990 60 second commercial - YouTube
- Do You Like to Draw or Paint, Or Maybe Just Sketch or Doodle? Well, If You Do, Chances Are You... - YouTube
- The Lambeth Walk - YouTube
- Whitey's Lindy Hoppers 1939 (The Big Apple) - YouTube
- Double act: 200 paired name titles - IMDb
- How the Original 'Murphy Brown' Caused Controversy | Time
- Calcio Storico, the most brutal way to play football - Oh My Goal - YouTube