Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a trivia quiz with topics including Geography, History, Sports, Food, Music and more!
- LIQUOR - What name is shared by settlements in the U.S. and England and is also the name of a citrus-forward style of gin that carried a geographical indication through the European Union until 2015?
- WEIRD SPORTS - What country was the first to introduce the World Wife Carrying Championships?
- U.S. REGIONAL FOOD - What is the name of the upper-midwest U.S. staple meal that first became popular in the 1950's and consists of mushroom soup base, canned vegetables, rice, and meat topped with a crispy layer of tater tots, chinese noodles or potato chips?
- U.S. HISTORY - Both Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert Kennedy were assassinated in what year?
- BASEBALL - What former pitcher for the San Diego Padres claims to have pitched a no-hitter while high on LSD in 1970?
- GEOGRAPHY - Catalonia, Andalusia and Cantabria are all regions of what country?
- FRUIT - Glen Moy and Autumn Bliss are varieties of which fruit?
- GEOGRAPHY - Drawing a line from El Beddouza in Morocco, Quoddy Head (whose name means “fertile and beautiful place” when translated from its native origin) is the closest point in the U.S. to Africa, and is located in which U.S. State?
- GOLF - In golf, what is the name of a score of one stroke over par for the hole?
- LYRICS TO GO - “Young ladies, young ladies, I like ’em underage see. Some say that’s statutory, But I say it’s MANDATORY!” are lyrics performed by Kid Rock and Joe C. as the animated musical act Kidney Rock in what 2001 American live-action/animated action comedy film that starred Chris Rock, Laurence Fishburn and David Hyde Pierce? COUNTRY MUSIC - What country singer released the quadruple-platinum album My Kinda Party in 2010? PSYCHOLOGY - In the brain, information coming and going to the cortex must pass through what other structure whose name when translated from Greek means ‘inner chamber’?
Rate My Question
- FOOD INVENTIONS - "The cracklins what's happening" was a slogan of what popular candy that was invented in 1961 but not released until 1976 (by the same man who brought you Tang)?
- TRIVIA IN MOVIES - What 1995 comedy film features a quiz bowl scene that boasts such categories as Reflections of Society in Literature, Burning Dog Poo & the Human Response, and I Married Common Street Trash?
- GEOGRAPHY - Castle Dracula, in the classic story by Bram Stoker, is said to be located in which central European mountain range (that is also the home to the villain of 1989’s Ghostbusters II)?
- MOUNTAIN RANGES - The Himalayas abut or cross five countries; name three of them.
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- October 26th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- October 27th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Sam Spencer
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Shit on a Shingle - Gastro Obscura
- No Mas Presents: Dock Ellis & The LSD No-No by James Blagden - YouTube