Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet with Kyle Anne and Seth for a trivia quiz with topics including Sports, Horror Movies, Deadly Storms, Fairy Tales, Epitaphs, Fruits, Chemistry, Geology, Geography and more!
- SPORTS - What sport lasts 1 to 2 hours and is divided into four or eight seven minute long periods called 'chukkas'?
- HORROR FILM LOCATIONS - Camp Crystal Lake, known amongst horror fans as the home of serial killer Jason Voorhees in the Friday the 13th franchise, is said to be located in which U.S. State?
- DEADLY STORMS - What once-popular construction material was turned into deadly projectiles before being banned through code enforcement after the Great Galveston Hurricane of 1900?
- FAIRY TALES - What musical instrument did Jack steal from the Beanstalk Giant?
- EPITAPHS - What signature line is inscribed on the tombstone of Rod Roddy (who was the longest-serving announcer for the popular television game show The Price Is Right)?
- DEADLY STORMS - In 1928, a hurricane hit the Southeastern U.S. resulting in the deaths of almost 3,000 people. The people in the surrounding communities were struck unaware by its unusual storm surge developing from this body of water that also gave the storm its name.
- HORROR CAMEOS - Which iconic horror film character appears in six episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants as the night shift manager at the Krusty Krab?
- FRUITS - Biologically classified as a fruit, but treated as a vegetable in the culinary world, what are ladies fingers known as?
- DEADLY STORMS - What September holiday lends its name to a category 5 hurricane that hit the Florida Keys?
- HAUNTINGS - What legendary college football player, who died at the age of 25 from pneumonia, was played by U.S. President Ronald Reagan in the 1940 film Knute Rockne, All American and whose galloping ghost is said to haunt Notre Dame's historic Washington Hall?
- CHEMISTRY & GEOLOGY - A shiny gray solid number with atomic number 12, which element is the most common in the Earth?
- DEADLY STORMS - Category 5 Hurricane Camille hit what Gulf Coast state in 1969, the resulting storm surge of 24 feet killed over 200 Americans and put the corpses of cows in treetops?
Rate My Question
- CITY NAMES - What international city, when broken up into three consonants sounds like two inappropriate to potentially inappropriate words and the verb to use them?
- WORLD WAR II - The Battle of Britain began on January 10, 1940 and ended on October 31st, 1940, and was primarily an air battle involving Germany and Britain using the German Spitfire and the Hawker what?
- F1 RACING - The YAS Marina Grand Prix Circuit is located in which capital city whose name translates to "Father of Gazelle" in English?
- HORROR RAP - Voiced by comedian John Kassir, what iconic horror character, who was Halloween Horror Nights first official icon, plays keyboard and raps on a 1992 single that was produced by Janet Jackson collaborator and godson of Barry White Chuckii Booker?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- November 2nd, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- November 3rd, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam Spencer
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Cam, Littlestoflambs
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- The Best of Leslie Nielsen Farting on TV - YouTube
- P.I.B.S. Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt – Breshnyda