More Than One Bush
November 4th, 2022
1 hr 51 mins 11 secs
About this Episode
Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet with Kyle Anne for a trivia quiz with topics including Candy, Sports Arenas, 80’s Television, Agriculture, 90’s History, Best-selling Music, Astronomy, Medicine, World Records, Birds, U.S. History and more!
- CANDY - What candy, a peanut butter crisp covered in chocolate, is named in reference to its own obscurity?
- SPORTS ARENAS - What NFL team plays at Lambeau Field?
- 80’s TELEVISION - Artist Bob Ross created "happy little trees" on what popular instructional painting show that first aired on PBS from 1983 to 1994?
- AGRICULTURE - Bitter pit is a disease that affects which type of fruit?
- 90’s HISTORY - At the brink of bankruptcy in 1997, Apple received a $150 investment from what other company?
- BEST-SELLING MUSIC - What unplugged album went on to become the best-selling live album of all time, selling more than 26 million copies?
- 80’s TELEVISION - What TV series running from 1978 to 1991 and revived shortly from 2012-2014 was causing watchers to ask "who shot J.R."?
- ASTRONOMY - Sometimes referred to as "Earth's Evil Twin", what planet's spin is so slow that its day lasts longer than its year?
- FAMOUS ACTRESSES - "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful" was a catchphrase made popular from a Pantene commercial featuring what model and actress who starred in Weird Science and Hard to Kill?
- MEDICINE - In medicine, a Mantoux test is a skin test used for testing immunity against what disease?
- WORLD RECORDS - Scream for a Cure was an event held to set a Guinness World Record for longest, loudest scream by a crowd and was achieved on June 11, 2010 at Dodger Stadium and was led by what legendary British singer (who would release an album titled Scream shortly thereafter)?
- NOBEL PEACE PRIZES - Menachem Begin was jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1978 along with what Egyptian president?
- BIRDS - After analyzing the likes on 27,000 Instagram posts featuring bird photography in 2021, a German research organization found what type of stocky, nocturnal bird (which is native to Australia and Southeast Asia and is named for its unique bill) to be the most photogenic?
Rate My Question
- U.S. PRESIDENTS - President Benjamin Harrison shuffled which two nearly identical bills and blindly signed both to prevent controversy over which was signed first?
Write My Question
- MOVIES - What Academy Award-winning director, producer and screenwriter was hired as a music writer by Rolling Stone Magazine at the age of 16 and would go on to interview the likes of the Allman Brothers (among others), before creating a semi-autobiographical account of his experiences in 2000?
- COMBAT SPORTS - What combat sport uses a black card issued by a referee to participants for refusal to salute, refusal to shake hands and deliberate brutality?
- MNEMONIC DEVICES - "Dumb kids prefer cheese over fried greasy spinach" is a mnemonic device to remember what?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- November 9th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- November 10th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam Spencer
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Cam, Littlestoflambs, Seth
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Lyrics To Go: 97 - Poundcake
- Know Nonsense Trivia on Twitter: "Quizmaster Blake made this cool custom trophy for the Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Fantasy Football League! #Trivia #PodNation Listen to his episode here: https://t.co/ANluQ1HKel https://t.co/qqcJmuYDYe" / Twitter
- Know Nonsense Trivia on Twitter: "Quizmaster Blake made this cool custom trophy for the Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Fantasy Football League! #Trivia #PodNation Listen to his episode here: https://t.co/Gf82IJwIPj https://t.co/DZ67zFSWnh" / Twitter
- Weird Genius - Weird Science/Real Genius by Doubled Feature
- Most Photogenic Bird