We meet with Dallas and Kyle Anne for a trivia quiz with topics including Geography, Billboard Hot 100, Movies, TV, Animals, Baseball, Vocabulary and more!
- GEOGRAPHY - Which country is closest to the South Pole?
- BILLBOARD HOT 100 - Supporting their 2022 album Midnights, which music artist became the first to occupy all top 10 spots on the Billboard Hot 100?
- 2000’s TV - Airing in May of 2004, what series finale was the most watched episode of any series in the 2000's clocking in at over 52 million watchers?
- GEOGRAPHY - Which famous city plaza's name loosely translates to "The Gate of Heavenly Peace"?
- STAR WARS - In Latin America, which character from the Star Wars franchise is known popularly as “Little Arthur” (when translated from Spanish)?
- MARVEL - What Marvel villain has also been known by the names Iron Lad, Rhammatut and Nathaniel Richards and he who remains?
- GEOGRAPHY - Which city in Ontario is nicknamed "the Automotive Capital of Canada" and, due to its geography, was almost named “South Detroit”?
- BASEBALL - What major league pitcher who ended his career with the rangers holds 51 records including most no-hitters and most strikeouts?
- 90’s MUSIC - The song "Macarena" by Los del Rios was remixed by what Miami-based producers (causing it to become an international hit)?
- MARINE MAMMALS - What marine mammal is the heaviest member of the mustelidae family and has been known to use rocks and tools to dislodge prey?
- LONG-RUNNING TV - What animated show, on the air for 25 seasons, took place in the fictional Elwood City?
- 70’s MOVIES - In 1979 Steve Martin played Navin Johnson in his first starring role and what feature film?
Rate My Question
- NOTORIOUS FIGURES - What instrument did notorious mobster Al Capone play in Alcatraz Penitentiary Rock Islanders prison band (also played by Steve Martin)?
- U.S. HISTORY - Food assistance programs, deals with fast food restaurants, and one of the most iconic consumption campaigns were all created in an attempt to get rid of 1.4 billion pounds in surplus of what food item stored in a cave in Missouri?
- VOCABULARY - What word has these two definitions: one, "giving the impression that something harmful or evil is happening or will happen and definition two," "of on or toward the left hand side"?
- SANDWICHES - A sandwich of egg foo young, lettuce, mayo, pickles, and white onion on white bread is a local favorite for which midwestern U.S. city?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- November 23rd, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- November 24th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam Spencer
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Cam, Littlestoflambs, Seth
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- I ate at every Rainforest Cafe in the Country - YouTube
- The Hawt Dawg Documentary - YouTube — A Hot Dog Program, a good start for Rick Sebak