November 25th, 2022
1 hr 26 mins
About this Episode
Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a trivia quiz with topics including Ancient History, Medical, Astronomy, Trees, Periodic Table, Sports Arenas, Food, Logos and more!
- MEDICAL - Breakfast at 7, Lunch at 12, Dinner at 5 is a mnemonic device used by medical professionals to remember details regarding what part of the skeleton?
- FAMOUS CHARACTERS - Perdita and Pongo are main characters in what book turned animated film that was remade in 1996?
- TREES - Also known as the maidenhair tree, what species of tree has origins in China that can be traced back to the Middle Jurassic period and today whose leaf extract is commonly used as a dietary supplement?
- ANCIENT HISTORY - What is the name of the legendary founder and first king of Rome?
- ASTRONOMY - Sagittarius A*, located at the Galactic Center of the Milky Way, is what kind of astronomical object? The Tamil Tigers were a militant organization located in what Asian country?
- SPORTS ARENAS - With attendance capacity for football of 61,500, what NFC North team plays in the smallest NFL stadium?
- ANTHROPOLOGY - What practice, first proposed by Benjamin Franklin in 1784 and adopted by most people in America, Canada, Europe and Australia (and generally not elsewhere) is believed by many sleep scientists to be dangerous to human health?
- PERIODIC TABLE - P is the symbol for which chemical element?
- PSYCHOLOGICAL FEARS - Omphalophobia is the fear of what part of the human body?
- PSYCHOLOGICAL FEARS - What is the fear of heights called?
- GAMES - Produced by Japanese toy company Waco, the first handheld electronic game debuted in 1972 and featured what two-player game whose origins can be traced back to Ancient Rome and Egypt?
Rate My Question
- NOTORIOUS CELEBS - For failure to report 1.8 million dollars worth of earnings, which female R&B stars "miseducation" of tax law led to a 3-month long prison stint in 2013?
- FOOD - First developed by settlers in the region, Rocky Mountain Oysters are made from what part of a bison or bull?
- LOGOS - What company, incorporated on October 12, 1897, has a logo comprised of three interlocked tuning forks?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- November 30th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- December 1st, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam Spencer
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Cam, Littlestoflambs, Seth
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- Fab Morvan on Twitter: "All lip-syncing voices by Fab Morvan… except for one line by Ryan Reynolds @VancityReynolds https://t.co/WoezdBuJ1R" / Twitter
- A map of all the DC cities and their repsective heroes. : DCcomics
- Grandpa Kitchen, Indian YouTuber dies. Millions watched him make meals for orphans | CNN