Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet with Kyle Anne for a trivia quiz with topics including World Cup, Geography, Television, Movies, Medical, Band Names, Wine, and more!
- WINE - At the 28th Annual International Eastern Wine Competition a bottle of wine known as "Two Buck Chuck" that is sold at what grocery store chain received the double gold medal beating approximately 2,300 other wine?
- GEOGRAPHY - Neitokainen is a body of water that is shaped like which Nordic country (in which itself is located)?
- FAMOUS ACTORS - Actor Doug Jones got his start playing what McDonald's character in 27 commercials?
- MEDICAL - A substance known as rheum in the medical world is commonly called what in everyday parlance?
- 80’S TELEVISION - What show, that ran from 1981-1990, was described in Newsweek as "basically Dallas in the Napa Valley, with a female tyrant, vineyards instead of oil rigs, and a six-month plot to take over the world?
- BAND NAMES - What band name, itself an acronym made of the first letter of each member’s name, is a word that means father in Aramaic?
- LOGOS - Which swiss candy has an illustrated logo of a mountain with a somewhat-hidden bear shape formed by the rocky terrain?
- DESSERTS - Originating in Jamaica, a Hummingbird Cake is a spiced cake that features what two fruits?
- FAST FOOD - Naming it after themselves and featuring a flagship product priced at over 4-times more than that of their competitors, what fast food company was started by Ohioan brothers Leroy and Forrest Raffel in 1964?
- GEOGRAPHY - Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean. What is the second largest?
- MEDICAL - A 'creten' is a dated medical term for a person who is physically deformed and has a mental disability because of congenital deficiency with what?
- WORLD CUP - Now a lost object, the original World Cup trophy was renamed in 1946 after which former FIFA president (who passed a vote to initiate the sporting competition in 1929)?
- SUMO WRESTLING - In Sumo Wrestling, what is tossed into the ring as a symbolic meaning of cleansing?
Rate My Question
- SITCOMS - In the opening sequence of this sitcom, Clark Griswold's green Wagon Queen Family Truckster station wagon packed with luggage can be seen driving down the highway.
- ACADEMY AWARDS - Hayley Mills was the last child to win a juvenile Oscar for her performance and what 1960 film (also starring Jane Wyman)?
- ANIMAL ACTORS - What legendary chimpanzee actor boosted ratings as mascot of The Today Show from 1953 to 1957, starred in his own short-lived children’s series and illustrated the cover of MAD Magazine #38?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- December 7th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- December 8th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam, Spencer, Stephen
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Cam, Littlestoflambs, Seth
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!