Quizmasters Marc and Lee are joined by Max and Lucas of Team Moist fresh off a victory at a live Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge. They talk about their trivia beginnings in and the allure of trivia, including a connection to Marc's trivia origin. Max and Lucas also ask several questions of Marc & Lee, stumping and marveling the Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast hosts with a dazzling display of trivia.
- What 2 college teams played for a record 7 overtimes on Saturday night with a final score of 74-72?
- What flower is so popular that it is the state flower of Rhode Island, New Jersey, Illinois and Wisconsin?
- The poise is the unit of measurement for what attribute of liquids?
- What word can mean either a shaggy, wool cloth or in architecture, a flat face with images or sculptural elements?
- In what year did the popular cartoon Spongebob Squarepants premiere on Nickelodeon?
- What is the name of the actor who during the filming of Rocky IV hit Sylvestor Stallone so hard that he was hospitalized in intensive care for the following 5 days?
- What are the first names of the members of the monkees?
- In ancient memes, who "was here" first, often depicted with a large nose coming over a wall?
- In memes this week, what did they do surgery on?
- Who narrated the 1966 classic How The Grinch Stole Christmas?
- What Dalton Trumbo novel was awarded the National Book Award for Most Original Book in 1939?
- With her band No Doubt, Gwen Stefani had a hit in 2003 with a cover of "It's My Life," originally performed by what 80's English Rock Band?
- What did Wrigley produce and sell before gum?
- What was Adolf Hitler's dog's name?
- Jayne Mansfield is the mother of what actor from TV's Law & Order?
- According to screenwriter Joel Coen, in the first draft of the Big Lebowski, The Dude's source of income was that he was the heir to the fortune of what iconic toy from the 1980's?
Fletcher points out the symmetry present in the arabic Fed-Ex logo. Erin wants better periodic table questions.
Rate My Question
"What actor appeared in 1998's Pleasentville, 1997's Air Force One, 1985's The Last Dragon and 2005's Sahara?" – Dallas