Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a trivia quiz with topics including Canadian Football, 00’s Reality TV, Ancient Greece, 90’s Movies, Animals, Art, Star Trek, Judaism, Medical and more!
- CANADIAN FOOTBALL - In Canadian football, the Argonauts defeated the Blue Bombers to win the Grey Cup. In what city, the largest in Manitoba, do the Blue Bombers call home?
- 2000’s REALITY TV - Which Playboy Playmate had her own E! series in 2004 following the court battle over her dead elderly billionaire husband's money, her son, lawyer, assistant and her dog Sugar Pie?
- ANCIENT GREECE - What name for a temple derives from the Ancient Greek meaning "to all Gods"?
- 90’s MOVIES - What 1993 movie stars Arnold Schwarzenegger whose character contains a dead mobster fart bomb by dropping the corpse in a tar pit?
- ARTIFACTS - In what European city would you find the Book of Kells?
- SNAKES - Only to be found naturally in South Asia, what is the longest venomous snake in the world (on average) and whose diet primarily consists of lesser snakes?
- ART MOVEMENTS - What French architecture and design movement flourished in the U.S. and across Europe in the 1920's and 1930's?
- GREETINGS - The hongi, which is performed by two people pressing their noses together, is a traditional greeting by what indigenous people?
- STAR TREK - In 2013's Star Trek: Into Darkness, which Star Trek main character is killed by the villainous Khan?
- MEDICAL - Where is the axillary temperature taken?
- JUDAISM - Seeking to explore mystical aspects of The Torah, the Zohar is the foundational text of which philosophy in Judaism?
- ANTHROPOLOGY - What word for a small human development comes from the diminutive for an old French word that means "little development"?
Rate My Question
- MEDICAL - Sometimes referred to as "medical worry beads" or "the endocrine rosary"; the orchidometer is a medical instrument used to measure the volume of what?
- CAR COMPANIES - What car company was named for the founder of Detroit, Michigan?
- ANIMALS - In order to ensure maximum nutrition from their food, rabbits utilize a special part of their stomach to digest what part of their regular diet?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- December 21st, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- December 22nd, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam, Spencer, Stephen
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Cam, Littlestoflambs, Seth
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Zoom — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- 'Diner Wink' Full Sketch - I Think You Should Leave Season 2 - YouTube