Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for their first quiz of 2023 with topics including Television, Music, Geography, MCU, Medical, Science, The Olympics and more!
- TELEVISION - Only Murders in the Building marks the first regular series role (on a non-variety show) for which of its principal cast members?
- JAZZ - American jazz musician John Coltrane is famous for playing which instrument?
- SPEED RECORDS - Which name belongs to both a car manufacturer's whose V-12 engines set the first 300+ mph land speed record in 1933 and an airplane company whose ‘Spirit of Innovation’ is, as of 2022, the world’s fastest electric vehicle?
- CLASSIC TELEVISION - Premiering in 1948, the variety show Toast of the Town eventually became known by what name?
- LYRICS TO GO - The lyrics to the Depeche Mode song "Personal Jesus" were inspired by a biography of which music icon?
- OLYMPICS - In what decade did Jesse Owens won four gold medals?
- GEOGRAPHY - What Asian island country was previously called "Formosa"?
- 90’S SNACKS - "Tastes like real pizza, only louder," was a tagline of what brand of chips that was made and sold by Keebler until the company was sold in the late 90's?
- MEDICAL - What does a carminative drug relieve?
- MCU - The M-Class spaceship that Tony Stark and Nebula find themselves aboard in the opening scenes of Avengers: Endgame, that also appears in Avengers: Infinity War and Thor: Love and Thunder, is named for which rock singer songwriter who broke out with their 1979 debut album "In the Heat of the Night"?
- ASTRONOMY - Which constellation are the stars Castor and Pollux found in?
- PHYSICS - In physics, What is the term for the group of electrons used in tubes to render images on television screens and computer monitors in the mid- to late-20th century?
Rate My Question
- MUSIC - Musician Marc Bell joined what NYC-based band in 1978? Joining this band required him to take a new stage name, which was based on the name Marc, but unfortunately left out the 'C'.
- INSANE CLOWN POSSE - What is the name of the metaphysical concept that runs through the music of the Insane Clown Posse that describes souls awaiting judgment before going to heaven or hell?
- HEBREW - What Hebrew word's common English translations include "verily", "truly" and "let it be so"?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- January 11th, 2023 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- January 18th, 2023 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- January 19th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam, Spencer, Stephen, Cameron
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Littlestoflambs, Seth
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Zoom — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- jonlewis - Twitch
- Breshnyda - Twitch
- Damar Hamlin posts photo from hospital bed and live-tweets Buffalo Bills game a week after his collapse | CNN