Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a trivia quiz with topics including Pop Culture, Food, World History, Geometry, Baking Terms, F1 Racing, Aviation, Literature and more!
- PIZZA - According to mobile pizza ordering app Slice, what ingredient saw the largest increase in orders by users in 2022 (up 8.9% from 2021)?
- GEOMETRY - How many degrees is each angle in an equilateral triangle?
- POP CULTURE - Which pop culture icons 1969 funeral saw over 20,000 mourners in attendance?
- MOVIES - Sharing a name with a first lady, what was the nickname of the Ford Mustang featured in the 1974 film Gone In Sixty Seconds?
- BAKING TERMS - What is the baking term for when (due to an over-mixed or over-risen dough or batter) a large air gap is produced between the crust and crumb of a baked good?
- FORMULA 1 - The first F1 race this season took place in what island country in Western Asia and is comprised of a small archipelago of 50 natural islands and an additional 33 artificial islands?
- VOCABULARY - If something is coriaceous, it resembles or has the texture of what material?
- WORLD HISTORY - Supported by 172 countries, in which decade did the United Nations first propose promoting a temporary stoppage of war on a planetary scale (called a "global ceasefire")?
- BOARD GAMES - How many triangles are on a backgammon board?
- POP CULTURE - In 2007, Nicolas Cage bought a house in Rhode Island during a stop on his quest for locating what treasure?
- AVIATION - U.S. Aviator Lawrence Burst Sperry who passed away in 1923 has attracted suggestions of being the founder of the mile high club due to his invention of what flight aid?
- FARMING - Popular in both industrial and domestic settings, what is the term for the activity of rearing worms to be used in composting?
Rate My Question
- BEER - While at University in 1954, former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke, set a Guinness World Record for drinking what imperial measurement of beer in 11 seconds?
- TECHNOLOGY - "The White Dot" is a technological phenomenon in televisions manufactured from 1940's-70's which displays a lingering dot on the screen for up to a minute and is caused by the discharge of what technological component?
- LITERATURE - What same three words are in the titles of biographical books about Ronald Reagan, Sarah Palin, Ben Hogan, Benjamin Franklin, Condoleezza Rice and Dr. Spock?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- March 29nd, 2023 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- March 30rd, 2023 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
- April 15th, 2023 - JAMES BOND TRIVIA - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake, Spencer
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler, Hayden
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam, Spencer, Stephen, Cameron, Clay, JB, Joshua, James, Paul
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Littlestoflambs, Seth, Bill, Marc P., Holgast, Nora, Joe
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content including posts featuring our live quiz archive! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Zoom — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- THE NATIONAL ANTHEM OF SAUDI ARABIA - FORMULA 1 2023 SAUDI ARABIAN GRAND PRIX - YouTube