Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet with Kyle Anne for a trivia quiz with topics including History, Food, Geography, Inventions, Music, Literature and more!
- U.S. HISTORY - What president officially declared February "Black History Month"?
- JAMES BOND - Beginning with 1973's Live and Let Die and ending with 1985's A View to a Kill, which actor has portrayed James Bond in a major film more often than any other?
- FOOD - Also known as creme parmentier (and vichyssoise) is a popular French soup that is served cold and colloquially known as what dish in the United States?
- AIRPORTS - Charles M. Schulz airport, named after the creator of Peanuts, is located in what state?
- HISTORY - Mehmed the Conqueror led the conquest on what former city in 1453 (ending the Byzantine Empire)?
- VH1 - In 1999, Academy Award nominated director Paul Thomas Anderson pitched a music-centric neo-variety show for VH1 for which only one pilot episode was made; the episode featured special musical guest Elliot Smith and was hosted by which musician and producer?
- F1 - Excluding race suspensions, what is the standard maximum length of time of a F1 race?
- GEOGRAPHY - The Manzanares River runs through which European capital city, which is also the second largest city in the European Union?
- INVENTIONS - Invented in 1925 by Dr. Charles Brannock the Brannock device is used to this day to measure what part of the body?
- FIGURE SKATING TURNS - What brand of candy's name could be used to describe a group of figure skaters who can make multi-rotational, one-footed turns on the ice?
- POP MUSIC - What pop singer holds over 20 Guinness World Records including first solo act to occupy top 3 positions simultaneously on the U.S. singles chart, the most simultaneous top 40 entries on the U.S. singles chart by a female artist, most streamed track on Spotify in one week, and most subscribers for a female musician on YouTube?
- U.S. HISTORY - On April 4th, 2023, Donald Trump became the second U.S. President to be arrested; who was the first?
Rate My Question
- HISTORICAL LITERATURE - Joseph Conrad's 1899 novel Heart of Darkness describes the bleak living conditions in the Congo under King Leopold of Belgium who sent in mercenary armies to retrieve which valuable natural resource?
- MOVIE DETAILS - Which actor and comedian revealed in a 2009 interview that he still receives residuals for the 1992 film Batman Returns because he was initially under contract to play the part of Robin (before producers cut the role from the film)?
- ETYMOLOGY - What profession in the field of health gets its name from the Greek meaning "female slave"?
- YOGA - The common form of yoga which focuses primarily on body posture and is practiced as physical exercise worldwide has what name which is a sanskrit word meaning "force"?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- April 19th, 2023 - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- April 20th, 2023 - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
- April 29th, 2023 - Community Trivia - Ollie’s Pub - 6:00 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake, Spencer, Rick G
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Lydia, Skyler, Hayden
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Caitlyn H, Sam, Spencer, Stephen, Cameron, Clay, JB, Joshua, James, Paul
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay, Littlestoflambs, Seth, Bill, Marc P., Holgast, Nora, Joe, Emily, Andrew H.
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content including posts featuring our live quiz archive! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Zoom — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!
- About Paige Braddock – Jane's World
- Kanye West: Jonah Hill ‘Made Me Like Jewish People Again’ – Rolling Stone — Lee references this moment of pop antisemitism during the missed corrections segment