Quizmasters Lee & Marc welcome fellow Quizmaster Adam Prawitz, who lives and operates a weekly trivia program in China. Adam details his program, methodology and tools throughout the episode while bringing his own slate of trivia questions for the hosts.
Rate My Question
What letters identify the rightmost column in excel? – Joshua from Michigan
What is the most common acid used to prevent nail growth after the removal of an ingrown toenail? – Joshua from Michigan
Lee was wrong about the periodic table..."borium" in not a thing.
What is the chinese word for computer?
- Because the country is at such high altitude, Tibet is known by what structural nickname?
- What "M' word did San Diego ban from public documents in 2001 because it was deemed offensive to minorities?
- What is the more common name for protonopia, an incurable medical condition which effects men more often than women?
- What magazine did actor Burt Reynolds pose nude for?
- What TV show was a spinoff of Good Morning, Miss Bliss?
- With a total population of 1.4 billion people, China is the most populous country in the world. On average, 1 in how many people are Chinese?
- Which type of bird's name is also a verb meaning “to complain”?
- A person suffering from epistaxis is suffering from what?
- In Chess, during which move can you capture another piece and not end up in the space it was occupying?
- What is the name of the toy store featured in the movie Home Alone 2?
- What pop hit is Gene Chandler best known for?
- Benjamin Franklin once keenly observed that what two items “stink after three days”?
- What musical group's 1997 self-titled album shares a name with a coastal town near Bristol in the UK?
- Before Chris Evans and Idris Elba became Marvel heroes, they starred in what 2010 Vertigo Comics film adaptation, about a group of rogue CIA agents?