Quizmasters Lee & Marc are joined by the band Lung to ask and answer trivia questions and check out a few tracks of the Cincinnati band's sophomore album All The Kings Horses.
Song: "Butcher" performed by Lung
- Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner is a singer better known by what name?
- What city was without an NFL team from 1995 to 2015?
- What is the highest string that a violin is tuned to?
- Of all birds, which are the only kind that can see the color blue?
- Which song is the biggest-selling sheet music in rock history?
- What Cincinati musician's favorite song they've ever recorded is "Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche)" off the album "Revelation" from the year 2000?
- Who co-wrote "I'm Afraid of Americans" with David Bowie?
Song: "I'm Afraid of Americans" performed by Lung
- At what Boston College did The Dresden Dolls record their first demo?
- What city provides the setting for The Phantom of The Opera?
- What ancient Greek figure claimed that a simple life was necessary for virtue, and lived a life based on simplicity?
- Which film ranks as the highest-grossing animated film of all time?
- "AuH2O" was a popular campaign button design for what 1964 presidential candidate?
- What comedian has real life twin sons named Matthew & Gregory?
Song: "Dog" performed by Lung
- Famous country singer Gillian Welch was born in what city and state?
- Which is further west; Reno, Nevada, or San Diego, California?
- What city in Illinois is known for it's vaudevillian and burlesque lore, establishing a famous remark about the quality in the early 20th century asking "Will it play" where?
- How many states does the Appalachian Trail traverse?
- What famous novel turned book had the subtitle A Tale of the Christ?
Song: "Brock" performed by Lung