Quizmaster Christopher (The Guy Who Knows Everything) from Portland, OR writes in, detailing an inside joke he's kept with his players.
- What mountain lake is located in the Andes on the border of Bolivia and Peru, is considered to be the highest navigable lake in the world and is largest lake in South America when measure both by volume and surface area? It also contains an underwater temple estimated to be between 1,000 and 1500 years old.
- What type of relationship is it often said that the UK and the US have with regards to politics, diplomacy, culture, economics and military relations, popularly emphasized by Winston Churchill but exists in numerous publications dating back 1897?
- Which three elements on the periodic table have a special relationship with the series finale of the AMC television show Breaking Bad?
- Which character on Adventure Time is voiced by show creator Pendleton Ward?
- Elon Musk has pledged to fly Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa and 8 artists on a fly-by around the moon on Space X's BFR in 2023 (that's the big falcon rocket) to produce a series of lunar inspired artwork. Maezawa is the billionaire entrepeneur behind what Japanese clothing company, known for their custom-fit line of polka dot suits?
- What two rock and roll legends died at the same age in the same London apartment four years apart?
- What was the name of Groucho Marx's quiz show, which ran for 14 seasons accumilating 529 episodes?
- Name each of the Groucho Marx's four brothers by their stage names.
Abbey from FL writes in with a comment about Lee's question in the last episode, where he asked "What is the only bird that can see the color blue?" Abbey sent us a link from Nature.org which states that most birds can see blue and some can even see ultraviolet light on account of a fourth color receptor (beyond the red, yellow and blue theyr share with us). This was discovered by introducing yellow breasted chats to taxidermied chats...the males have the ultraviolet color on their chests and the females do not. The bird behavior adjusted based on the sex of the taxidermied bird introduced.
Rate My Question
"What do the following five words have in common? Bandit, critic, elbow, uncomfortable, and skim-milk." – Quizmaster Adam, Changchun, China