Quizmasters Marc and Lee talk about stressful situations at trivia night from the player and quizmaster perspective and offer suggestions on how to cope with and prevent them.
- At Walt Disney World, Main Street is based on 1910 America, while Tomorrowland was designed to represent 1986 - both were chosen because they coincide with what astronomical event?
- In which mountain range is Camp David located?
- Meaning "little brain" in latin, what part of the brain has been long viewed as the part that handles motor function, but has recently been discovered to play important roles in the domain of memory, language and emotions?
- What continents are entirely located in the Southern Hemisphere?
- The Pleasure Garden is the first film by what director, released in 1927?
- 30 years ago, Ted Bundy was executed by electric chair in what state after confessing to the murders of 30 young women?
- Round Two
- What was the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects that were designed and undertaken by the CIA including sensory deprivation, hypnosis, LSD experiments, and more starting in the 1950s?
- The Tower of the Elephant, The Phoenix on the Sword, Red Nails and Rogues in the House are all stories involving what character, created by Robert E. Howard in 1932?
- After her death, Pope John Paul II recognized Mother Teresa as Blessed Teresa of where?
- Which rapper's Dad is Hodari Sababu, who hosts Compton Hood Life Tours, for just $75 a ticket?
- The Better Life, Away From The Sun, and Seventeen Days are studio albums by what mainstream rock band?
- What $570 million cruise ship was wrecked in 2012 off of the coast of Italy resulting in 32 fatalities and whose captain was found guilty of manslaughter, abandoning ship, and causing a maritime accident?
- Believed to have originated among butchers and green grocers in Victorian England, "yob" "yennep" and "dratsab" are examples of coded language that was used by the marketsellers to have private conversations about their clients in front of their faces. What is this language called?
- What is the name of the self-described adorable cat that Garfield continuously threatens to mail to Abu Dhabi?
- April, May, and June are the nieces of what comic character?
- In 1952, the first civilian nuclear accident occured in which country?
- Marc was wrong about what state a 7-magnitued Earthquake hit on November 30th, 2018. He said Oregon was correct, but Lee was right answering "Alaska" after all. – submitted by Joee P., Maine
Rate My Question
- Who directed Waiting to Exhale, Hope Floats and was an executive producer of Fruitvale Station but is more known for his acting roles and has appeared in Platoon, Good Morning Vietnam, Taken 3 and Arrival? – submitted by Dallas, FL