Quizmasters Lee and Marc are joined once again by Moist Max, a member of the SWFL trivia team The Moist Men who recently logged the top score at a Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge venue, completing their goal of having the top score ever at all three venues. Together they discuss the team's dynamics and answer a full set of questions.
- ACRONYMS - What does OSHA stand for?
- ART THEORY - In color theory, what are considered to be the three secondary colors?
- GEOGRAPHY - Khartoum is the capital of what African country?
- LITERATURE - Who wrote the 1897 science fiction novel The Invisible Man?
- ASTRONOMY - What did astronomer William Herschel discover in 1781 from his home in Bath, England?
- SCIENCE - Aerodynamics and hydrodynamics and acoustic theory are sub-disciplines of what field of study in physics and engineering?
- SUMO WRESTLING - What is the name of the highest rank in sumo, a word which translates to horizontal rope in English?
- MOVIES - What was the name of Dr. Evil's Cat in the Austin powers movies?
- POP CULTURE - According to statista.com, what is the most popular pet in America based on number owned?
- VIDEO GAMES - In the Super Mario series, of the Koopalings named after musicians, which is the only one NOT named after one from the 20th Century?
- TELEVISION - What was the first cable series to win an Emmy for best drama?
- TRUE CRIME / BEER HISTORY - Joseph Corbett Jr. was known as an escaped murderer who in 1960 kidnapped and killed the CEO, chief board member and heir to what beer company fortune?
- MYTHS & LEGENDS - In Greek mythology, who was the father of Icarus?
- CURRENT EVENTS - All Boeing 737 Max 8 aircrafts were landed after a crash involving one flying from where?
- BEATLES TWO PARTER - What music venue banned performances of the song “A Day in the Life” due to being mentioned in the lyrics, a ban which was broken by which musical group during a sell-out 1989 performance?
- Jakarta is the capital city of Indonesia. - submitted by Dallas
- Alaska, like Louisiana, has no counties. but has burroughs. - submitted by Fletcher
- March 18, 2019 @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar – Something Indecipherable, 112 pts.
- March 20, 2019 @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co. – Moistfast at Tiffany’s, 109 pts.
- March 21, 2019 @ Bury Me Brewing Co. – The Hideaways, 63 pts.
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- March 25, 2019 – Downtown Fort Myers, FL – 7:30 PM @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co.
- March 27, 2019 – Fort Myers, FL – 7:00 PM @ Bury Me Brewing Co.
- March 28, 2019 – Cape Coral, FL – 7:30 PM @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar
- April 1 , 2019 – Special April Fools Trivia - Downtown Fort Myers, FL – 7:30 PM @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Brina, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Gil, Sheri, Shaun, Lucas and Max
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Nick, Mike J., Mike C.
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Diggin' In The Carts — A documentary on early video game music recommended by Lee.