Pub Quizmasters Lee and Marc try to stump each other with their favorite questions of the week, as well as talk about being a quizmaster, scoring techniques and what makes for a good trivia question.
- How many electoral votes does Florida get in the general election?
- The star system closest to our own solar system is known by what name?
- Ophidiophobia is the fear of what?
- What kind of salesman has gained meme status by slapping his product?
- Around which planet does Ganymede orbit?
- How do Marc and Lee determine what topics and categories to pull questions from when designing a trivia challenge?
- Which music producer attended his own memorial service in 1974?
- Missed Corrections - Disney is not in Orlando, Lee reverses position on Magic City designation
- What baseball fan caught hell and cost the Chicago Cubs an out in the 2003 Major League Baseball post season by reaching over the barrier, interfering with an outfield catch?
- Mount Whitney is the highest peak in which mountain range?
- What former Boston Red Sox Hall of Famer currently exists in a cryogenic state in the Alcore Life Extension Foundation in Scottsdale, AZ?
- Why we don't like phones and other devices being used at live Trivia Challenges
- What children’s TV character lived in Treasure House?
- Opinions on players who preview answers during scoring break
- What Major League Baseball Team did Turk Wendell sign to for $9,999,999.99, reportedly telling his agent “If I could ever get all nines, let’s do it.”
- When placed in alphabetical order, which country appears first under the letter “N”?
- The Facts of Life is a spin-off of what television series?
- West Coast G-Rap Pioneer Dr. Dre introduced a young MC named Snoop Dogg on what 1992 single?
Music by @Breshnyda
End Mashup – "We Care A Lot" by Faith No More vs. "California Gurls" by Katy Perry