Quizmasters Lee & Marc ask each other their favorite trivia questions of the week and mull over an alphabetical Rate My Question submission from Team Captain Kristin!
- FLORIDA MAN - In 2016, a Florida Man was charged with assault with a deadly weapon after throwing what through a drive-through window?
- CURRENT EVENTS - Who is the current attorney general of the United States?
- MYTHOLOGY - What wolf-like creature in Norse mythology, who shares a name with the infamous werewolf leader from the Harry Potter series, is the son of Loki and is foretold to kill the god Odin during the events of Ragnarok?
- FOOD - The food item aubergine in the UK is called what in the United States?
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE - Which famous actor/comedian auditioned for the 1980 season of SNL, and was rejected in favor of Charlie Rocket?
- TELEVISION - In which TV show would you find a tavern and restaurant called The Boar's Nest?
- CURRENT EVENTS - Zuzana Caputova has become what central European country's first female president, along with the youngest?
- HISTORY - In ancient Rome, what did people use as mouthwash?
- STAR TREK - In the Star Trek universe, Zefram Cochrane was the first human to create what?
- HOCKEY HISTORY - In the early days of hockey, what was used as a hockey puck?
- TELEVISION - On what TV series would you find actors such as Austin St. John, Walter Emanuel Jones and David Yost?
- MUSIC - What three singers performed the song "All for Love" the theme song to the 1993 film The Three Musketeers?
- POP CULTURE - Emily Grant Hutchings claimed that her 1917 novel Jap Herron was dictated by Mark Twain's spirit posthumously through which device, trademarked by Parker Brothers and is still manufactured today?
- POLISH FOOD - A dish made of fermented and fresh cabbage and cooked with pork, venison and other meats is called Bigos in traditional Polish fare, but is typically referred to by what sporting nickname in English speaking countries?
- CHEMISTRY HISTORY - The chemical lutetium is named after the latin name for the capital city of what European country?
Rate My Question
- "How many countries start with the letter 'R', and what are they?" submitted by Kristin
- "There are 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet which I only know because Lee has asked two questions about it at 3 Pepper!" - submitted by Kristin (note: there are actually 13, more info in the episode!)
- April 1, 2019 @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co. – The Wet Boiz (115 pts.)
- April 3, 2019 @ Bury Me Brewing Co. – Team Hackerspace (74 pts.)
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- April 8, 2019 – Special April Fools Trivia - Downtown Fort Myers, FL – 7:30 PM @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co.
- April 10, 2019 – Fort Myers, FL – 7:00 PM @ Bury Me Brewing Co.
- April 11, 2019 – Cape Coral, FL – 7:30 PM @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristen & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Sarah, Brina, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Gil, Sheri, Shaun, Lucas and Max
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Nick, Mike J., Mike C.
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."