In this episode of the Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast, Marc takes Lee to task over a difficult Muppets question. Lee gives an overview on his recent programming strategy based on player-suggested categories. Together the Quizmasters enjoy a full slate of trivia covering a variety of topics including Black History, Game of Thrones, Ancient Instruments, US Geography, Tiki Culture, Biology and more!
- BLACK HISTORY - What jazz pianist and vocalist was the first African-American to host an American television series?
- BIOLOGY - In biology, what is the term for a vessel that carries a zygote?
- MAYOR PETE - Spell the last name of South Bend, IN Democratic Party candidate Mayor Pete?
- WORLD WAR II - The German submarine U-1206 sank 24 days before the end of WWII as a result of a malfunctioning what?
- GAME OF THRONES - Actor Joe Dempsie plays what character on the the hit television series Game of Thrones?
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS - The phorminx is an example of what type of musical instrument, first used in Ancient Greece?
- FAMOUS CATS - Maru, a cat who holds the record for most views of a single animal on YouTube, is what breed of cat?
- SHAKESPEARE - Whose skull does Hamlet hold and talk to in Shakespeare's play of the same name?
- TESTICLES - Amounting to 8% of its total body mass, what kind of mammal has the biggest balls on planet earth relative to its body size?
- US GEOGRAPHY - How many U.S. States end in the letter 'O'?
- TIKI CULTURE - What piano-player and composer is known as “The Father of Exotica?”
- BIOLOGY - What primary chemical compound found in octopus and squid ink is also found in human skin?
- OREGON TRAIL - In the original Oregon Trail, made in 1971, what were the four infectious diseases that could kill members of your party?
- NOTEWORTHY BLOWJOBS - What egyptian god king, who is believed to be the first mummy, was resurrected via blowjob, in what is considered to be the first documented blowjob in human history?
- April 15, 2019 @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co. – The Wet Boiz (74 pts.)
- April 17, 2019 @ Bury Me Brewing Co. – The Moist Men (95 pts.)
- April 18, 2019 @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar – Peanut the Dog & The Squeaky Chairs (88 pts.)
- April 22, 2019 @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co. – The Wet Boiz (87 pts.)
- April 24, 2019 @ Bury Me Brewing Co. – Tromboners (54 pts.)
- April 25, 2019 @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar – Peanut the Dog & The Squeaky Chairs (88 pts.)
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- April 29, 2019 - Downtown Fort Myers, FL – 7:30 PM @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co. (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: DISNEY MOVIES chosen by BRADRIANNA)
- May 1, 2019 – Fort Myers, FL – 7:00 PM @ Bury Me Brewing Co. (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY chosen by BRADRIANNA)
- May 2, 2019 – Cape Coral, FL – 7:30 PM @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: WHALE SPECIES chosen by PEANUT THE DOG, ALT-RIGHT HERO)
- FRIED OR FERTILIZED - Yung Humma, Flynt Flossy & Whatchyamacallit (@Turquoisejeep)
- Kermit the Frog and Friends Join American History Museum’s Collections — "Kermina" character mentioned
- Kermit the Frog (as Kermina) on the Ed Sullivan Show
- @hamletobot - tweets Hamlet, line by line — A twitterbot by Lee.
- Don Ho sings "Tiny Bubbles" - Hollywood Palace 1/21/67
- "Quiet Village" by Martin Denny (1959)
- Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project: The Travel Bug with August Lindt