Quizmaster Marc hosts a triple-threat trivia match with fellow Wet Boiz and KnowNo Team Captains Kristin & Fletcher.
- FLORIDA GEOGRAPHY - How many counties are there in the state of Florida?
- HITLER - What was the name of Hitler’s dog?
- GEOGRAPHY - Perito Moreno (the only glacier that has been gaining size) can be found in Patagonia’s Los Glaciares National Park in what country?
- MOVIES - How many pigs were used to film the movie Babe?
- COOKING SCIENCE - What temperature would a sidewalk need to be to actually cook an egg?
- CANNES - What retired american actor, director, producer, and businessman is the founder of the Cannes Film Festival?
- OFFICIAL INSECTS - What is Maine’s official state insect?
- PSYCHOLOGY - Boanthropy is a psychological disorder in which the afflicted believes themselves to be what?
- VIDEO GAMES & HISTORY - A U.S. invasion of Panama in 1989 and 1990 was known as Operation what, which inspired the name and content of an action video game series by Avalanche Studios?
- CATHOLIC HISTORY - Pope Urban VII was the shortest-serving Pope in history. For how long was he Pope?
- AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE CLASSIFIERS - Using a classifier handshape in ASL, how many fingers (including the thumb) are typically extended to indicate cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, and submarines?
- STAR WARS - According to C-3PO in Episode IV: A New Hope, what are the odds of successfully navigating the asteroid field?
- ETYMOLOGY - “Plumbing” derives its name from the latin word for what element?
- SPANISH LITERATURE - What 1967 novel is generally considered to be a masterpiece work of Colombian author Gabriel Garcia Marquez?
- COOL RUNNINGS - What actor was originally offered the role of Sanka in Cool Runnings, but turned it down because it wasn’t enough money?
- COMPOSERS - Who composed the Windows 95 startup sound?
- PRO-WRESTLING - The Monday night wrestling program RAW by WWE originally competed with what other Monday night wrestling program, produced by the now-defunct WCW?
- MONSTER TRUCKS - How many versions of the popular monster truck Gravedigger are currently being driven?
- NATIVE PLANTS OF FLORIDA - What native Florida plant has large, leathery, stiff and roundish leaves from 4 to 8 inches and can grow up to 35 ft. tall in frost-free zones?
- SHARKS - Sharks have electroreceptors, jelly-like pores that help them detect electrical fields in the water, which act as a sixth sense and are called what?
- OFFICIAL BIRDS - What is the official city bird of Madison, WI?
Weekly Wrap Up Winners List
- May 13, 2019 @ 3 Pepper Burrito Co. - The Good Germans (39 pts.)
- May 15, 2019 @ Bury Me Brewing Co. - Dr. Moistenstein (97 pts.)
- May 16, 2019 @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar - Peanut the Dog: Alex Jones Superfan - (104 pts.)
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- May 29, 2019 – Fort Myers, FL – 7:00 PM @ Bury Me Brewing Co. (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: Commodore 64 Games)
- May 30, 2019 – Cape Coral, FL – 7:30 PM @ No. 3 Craft Brews & Beer Bar (KNOW NONSENSE QUESTION: SPANISH LANGUAGE)
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon!
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Tommy (The Electric Mud) and Tim (Pat's Garden Service)
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Aaron, Sarah, Brina, Karly, Kristopher, Josh, Gil, Sheri, Shaun, Lucas and Max
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C.